Intertops don't let me unregister

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I register for the World Cup $10k Guarantee $55 buy in, but 10 minute before the tournament was about to start I decided to unregistered because my migraine came back. So when I tried to unregister it wouldn't let me. So I spend the next 8 minute trying to find live chat and when I finally spoke to live chat it was too late. I was pissed when the person told me they will manually unregister me when it was to late and I ask why you do they have to manually have to unregister me in the first place, why can't I do it myself. Well I exit out of live chat before I gotten the answer because I was so mad. yeah that was really dumb, but now I have to play this tournament with this killer headache.:( . Well I'm sort of just ranting about one of the reason this poker site is bad. sigh

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, considering intertops has had the policy in place for sometime now..... I have been playing there for 2 years, and I learned shortly after joining there. Intertops has a feature where you CANNOT unregister from a game 10 minutes prior to it starting. Sorry you had to learn the hard way, and with $55 on the line.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe I have seen this at other sites too, but I'm not sure of the time limits.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never looked at this & will have to keep an eye out on these sites from now on. Thanks for the info, but also sorry that you got a migraine. I cant do anything when I get one, so I know how you feel.

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea sorry to hear man, its just one of those unfortunate things. hope you got that migraine cleared up though because health is the most important thing