Improvements for Bodog

S

SPC420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I posted a thred awhile back and got several replies on improvements that bodog could make to their new software and they have received all the comments and would like me to thank everybody that supplied me with feedback, comments, and suggestions. They said it was very helpful in the creation of their new software but they are still looking for more. Some of the suggestions already made were more than 3 tables at once, player-to-player transfers, a lobby easier to navigate, different games such as HORS, razz, and others, and a reminder of how many rebuys and add-ons have been purchaed in their rebuy tournys. There were some others as well but if you guys can think of anything else unique that they may want to change, add, or remove from their software, please reply to this thread with any of your thoughts and feedback. I promise all comments will be passed along to their beta team and willl be reviewed for use in their new software. Thanks for all your guys help before and I appreciate any other feedback you guys can give me.

badboy98

badboy98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only prob i have is how long it takes for you to switch tables other sites it like now and bodog lags at the switch but as far as the new tables and player tools two thumbs up from me

K

krazijess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
more bonuses for depositors and more granteed cash games

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada