If you dont like the new bodog interface...

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, for those who have tried to keep the old bodog interface, I'm sure you've now noticed it has been forced upon us, and I have to say...[start tantrum] i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it[/endtantrum]

Anyway, for anyone else who prefers the old one, please email bodog asking them to keep the old interface available. Not possible for it to happen you say? BULLSHIT. this is a multi billion dollar company. it is possible. they have had both options going at the same time for the past few months.

i know its necessary for future additions, but if enough people made noise about it, they would have some kind of solution to keep the old interface available.

did i mention i hate this new interface?

anyway so yea hop to it email them and complain. go!

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, i got a number to speak with a bodog supervisor, not just the regular customer service. they dont work at night so i will call tomorrow.

for anyone else interested:1-866-909-2237. be heard

C

Crocodile King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it too.

The only reason I played Bodog was the easy on the eyes simple look. I took that over being able to play more than 3 rooms.

Dont know why they could not give you the option of different looks.

Bad idea to install forced changes without the benefit of more rooms.
By the time the offer more rooms I should be comfortable playing somewhere else.

Is it just me or did others get the sounds from the other rooms they were sitting in while in the room they were playing?

Thanks Bodog

See you all on poker stars or Full Tilt, havent decided which one Ill settle with.

P

Playmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not the End of the World here :) Just email them and they will let you have the Old Software back

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hated it too at first but after using it first a while now I think I like it better. It just my option but try it for a few day and see what you think.

L

lemuring

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now theyre like every other big site out there. They were unique, and whats with the spotlight? That's just weird, maybe at hollywood poker, but I miss the old bodog too. Still the sweetest open to america site out there.

C

Crocodile King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No they wont give you the old interface back.

Pedro you sound like a Bodog plant, thats what they said to me.

I told them Ill try other sites for a few days have my extra rooms and when you get around to having them in yours Ill be comfortable somewhere else.

I still had the sound of all 3 rooms going on at once. I emailed them they said call them. I called them they said they would call back, they did...almost 6 hours later.
All they had to say was they dont know and Im not the only one with the problem.

So lets do a pro and con list

Bodog pro - simple easy to use interface...now null and void.

Bodog cons...
New inter face sucks (they got so many complaints about the spot light they made it optional quick.
Sound issues
3 room limit
PATHETIC bonus
Cant use Poker Tracker
No Rake Backs

P

Playmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They Wont Let you have the Old Software back?? They Let Me have it back...I have not played there recently but it makes no sense Why they would not Let people have it back?

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLAYMAKER DONT UPDATE IT YET!!!!

yea they forced the update, next time you start up bodog it will automatically update and change, but before you do that, could you send me the data folder that contains all of the images from the old version?

mine got replaced by the new folder after the upgrade, but if i had the old images i could probably change it back myself since its just a skin.

if you could email me that folder thatd be sweet.

C

Crocodile King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That # 1-866-909-2237 is just regular Customer Service.

R

razorblades

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i completely agree with you guys the new bodog interface is terrible, the old interface was much more pleasing to the eyes and it gives a simple yet professional look. unlike fulltilt which looks like your watching cartoon characters or absolute poker which has a negative image (hurts my eyes) bodog's old interface was the right mixture of colors and and contrast for the eyes

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That # 1-866-909-2237 is just regular Customer Service.

yea i forgot to edit that post.

they told me they gave me a supervisor number and id have to wait till the morning to call it, and when i did it was the regular service, then i looked at the phone number the bodog application itself gives you in the top right and saw it was the same...what the hell

i havent emailed them back about why they gave me that number but idc right now maybe ill look into it later

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada