I Need Help!!!!

KidPoker1986

KidPoker1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, my name on full tilt is KidPoker1986.....as is on here lol....I need some1 to tell me how to control a bankroll....Many times i deposit 50 bucks by the end of that day ill be sitting with 2000 in my account....then i go crazy....i pretty much throw it away if any1 has any suggestions for me on how to keep it that high when i get it....please help if u dont believe me search me on sharkscope......ps HELP!!!!:eek:

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell us what games & stakes you are playing when you lose your BR.

KidPoker1986

KidPoker1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything really from 200 sit and goes to 5/10 nl....it just seems like ft is screwin with me ill get it high everytime play good and get a lil lucky then ill never catch a card never come close to gettin a card....last time they sent me some money back cuz they said i was playin bots....does it happen often...u kno?

EYEWILLWIN

EYEWILLWIN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gee kid I think you play too much if you build a bank roll to 2000 from 50 in a day then lose it the same day ??? after you win or lose stop playing untill the next day then start over using only 50 a day win or lose.. But if you decide not to take my advice just e-mail me and tell me where you will be losing your bank roll I'll BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE SOME OF IT.. LOL GOOD LUCK ON THE FELT'S

KidPoker1986

KidPoker1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol id rather give it away to people who would use it the right way then to people who dont need it

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol id rather give it away to people who would use it the right way then to people who dont need it
OK KP. If you ask for help, you need to heed the word. You are playing waaaay over your bankroll. You can't absorb a bad run playing like that. With $50, it's best to stick to .05/.10 or less in ring games and $5 or less SNG's. You may not win as much at a time, but you won't lose as much either.

You asked for help. We gave it to you. Now it's up to you to roll with it.