HU disconnected

un-diluted

un-diluted

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so in a $10 stars 9 person sng, we work down to heads up. about 20 hands in equal stacks or so, the other player disconnects. To be fair (was a good game imo), I sat out for about 15 hands. He never came back, so I sat back in. Blinds are going up, now at 400/800. Was sitting back in wrong? I mean heck, can't wait forever ...
guess I sorta felt bad taking blinds without play. Never had that happen b4

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dude just steel all day, its his fault his internet sucks

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dude just steel all day, its his fault his internet sucks

Agreed. Even though it was a good game, they would probably take yours in the same situation. However, if you really wanted to take 2nd and keep playing for some reason :D , I might sit out 5 hands just to give them a chance to log back in if their comp just froze up or something. Then I would start taking blinds. If stacks were about =, then you had $6750 each (ish), which @ 400/800 would give them about another 10 hands or so to still log in. If they aren't there after 15 blinds... too bad.

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant believe people ask this question. I would insta steal without even slightly thinking about it.

un-diluted

un-diluted

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya all right guess i won't think twice next time.
tyty

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i remembered the name of the thread I made about the same thing I would link it, due to good conversation about it in there, but pretty much (it was a poll) everyone voted to steal, unless you know the person

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would take all their chips in a heart beat. Its not your fault they d/c. Take the free money.