Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever meant to fold trash and called by accidentally clicking the wrong button, then flopped two pair or what not to make your trash win? I'm wondering how many of our supposed (trash) bad beats may actually be caused by mis-clicks on the other side. I know I've accidentally called and flopped winning trash before. I've also mis-clicked with trash, completely missed the flop, bluff-bet and stole the pot when folded to. However, I'm strictly talking about when a showdown was seen since that's when we all think "WTF? They played with THAT?!"

Reasons for mis-clicks
- mouse slips/sticks on mouse pad
- finger slips on the mouse
- trying to pre-click “call” when it changes to “raise” as you click
- your kid/cat/dog/fish… bumps your mouse/hand as you click
- (insert more reason below if you can think of them)

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once accidentally minraised AA, forget exactly what happened that hand though.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i remember winning a misclick, but ive lost more than i won, Reason>im old and frail,,lol;) and also forget what im doing,lol,;) think ive only misclicked 3 or 4 times though in 6 or 7 years,, back when i was drinkin and playin,dont drink anymore so i should be all set now,lol,,, buck:D

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had a really bad mis-click yet. (only a matter of time)

I've accidentally bet 30xBB when I meant to bet 3xBB, and luckily didn't get called. Another time I came in with trash, flopped top two pair, and had the guy draw out on me after we were all-in on the turn. I guess that was a bad result, but I wasn't complaining until the river came up.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once bet $7 instead of $.7 by mistake when I had trip aces. The guy only had like $3 in his stack and he called anyway so I guess it was all good.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went all in by mistake once. The offset of the multitables put the "auto post blinds" button right at the same spot as the all in button when the window popped up the instant i pressed it. IRONICALLY, the guy had pocket aces so yea...it was then that i went in search of the "post warning for big bets button". I was in a game yesterday where somebody went all in by mistake. Everybody was really like "wtf was that" because it had been raised to like 3$ i think and this guy goes all in for 50$$+ lol. He didn't get called tho as we only found out afterwards it was a total mistake.

I've seen alan cunningham i think? raise like 15xBB preflop or something because he picked up the wrong chip by mistake.

C

chloeroxymax

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done this more times than I care to mention... funniest times are when I've accidentally called a bet on the river when I had a straight and didn't see it...

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was in a tournament about third break so pretty deep, i was multi tabling so the call button was on the same spot when the tables popped up on your turn ..i meant to call a raise on another hand and called an all in on my tourney with 33...they had AA, i hit set and was chipleader lol,,, they were so mad,,,,the funny thing is i got 1010 the next hand and hit quads against QQ and got even more stacked....btw i got 2nd for over 600$ :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've bet 33,000 deep in a tournament by mistake - I only meant to make a 3300 c-bet, all I had was queen-high or something :eek:

33K was most of my stack and the opponent could've taken a good chunk of it.

They folded, fortunately. Took their time about it though, probably going "WTF is this guy doing?!?"

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i once instafolded an overpair on the flop because i was clicking something on the other table and the tables were arranged such that when it was my turn to act the table popped up and my mouse was over the fold button when i clicked

J

Jle90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes whe i sometimes play 5 6 or 7 tournaments i sometimes make a missclick,and yes sometimes i won all in with 26 or so lol,but mostly i lose my chips

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
makes me wonder if this is the reason why i get bad beats with such horiblle hands..............nope just fish lmao

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i once instafolded an overpair on the flop because i was clicking something on the other table and the tables were arranged such that when it was my turn to act the table popped up and my mouse was over the fold button when i clicked
^^^This^^^, but I had folded a set of kings to 2 pr on the flop, could have gained like $20 in the one hand as villian pushed his stack and I misclicked fold instead of call:eek:

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Minor variation on this is when I hit the away button so I can go pee, and as I'm walking back and can see my hand is big pair, (AA more than once) and I want in that hand but can't get to the mouse in time to save it. Looks instafold, is really a head banger!:(

MrDaMan

MrDaMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined a .10/.25 I think it was a max buy-in of 25 bucks, first hand oop, posted the blind in middle cause I just got there and didn't want to wait for the BB.

The cards were dealt and I got 3/9 os. I player raised to .75 and it was re-raised to 1.50 before it got to me. I reached to click fold and accidentally hit raise to 3.00 and they both called.

The flop came 9/9/3 and they both went all-in in front of me! of course I called and tripled up against K/K and A/A. Talk about some angry players. :D

I once had K/K late in a tournament and was looking to double up, my cat picked just the right moment to jump up on my desk, knock over a knick knack as I was getting ready to raise and FOLDED my hand!

Too bad .... she WAS a nice cat. :eek:

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I blame all my crap play on misclicks :)

R

reddev3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive misclicked before and won, but ive also misclicked and then caught second pair in a limit game or a flush draw and then go on to lose. So swings and roundabouts for me. (whenever i misclick and enter a hand i never want to give it up for some reason, prob because my stupidity got me into the mess i always hope it can get me out by bluffin :D )

G

gator_dad23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good play

today i had a miss click that came with good fortune! i had 8-3 offsuit meant to fold but called a re-raise....flop came up 8-3-j....called the guys big bet....turn came 7....called the guys bigger bet....river hit and made me a boat 8's full of 3's....thats my first misclick and hopefully my lastt!!!!

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today i had a miss click that came with good fortune! i had 8-3 offsuit meant to fold but called a re-raise....flop came up 8-3-j....called the guys big bet....turn came 7....called the guys bigger bet....river hit and made me a boat 8's full of 3's....thats my first misclick and hopefully my lastt!!!!

Was it bodog by chance? I used to see every 83/38 I could for cheap on Bodog, had great luck for some reason there.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Misclicked a $50 buy in once, thought I hit $5, unfortunately I had $57+ at the time. It was a 5 seat SNG & did no realize my mistake until I saw I had twice as many chips to start the game as normal. :eek:
Fortunately I had been a member of CC for a year or so & all the knowledge I had gained from this association allowed me to take it down. Still get sweaty palms just thinking about it though :)

CubKiller

CubKiller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've misclicked probably over 20 times. When I multitable the table always seems to pop up at the worst time.

In 1-2NL called 3xbb raise with j6o flop came J6a. Turned the boat and doubled up against AK very angry player.

But also can't tell you the amount of times I've meant to bet 10 and bet 100. Luckily most of the time I take it down but there was a time when he called my bet :(

C

Calissa007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
miss-clicked a terrible hand something like 4-7 off suit. Was an all-in on bodog. The guy had KK. Was in a sit n go. won with a straight

Mrs. AG

Mrs. AG

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was so cold (it's chilly here in Buffalo in the winter, you know) and I was huddled under a blanket to keep warm. I pulled my hand out to click "fold" on my 8-2 offsuit, but clicked "call" instead! I ended up flopping 23 pair and won the hand.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was so cold (it's chilly here in Buffalo in the winter, you know) and I was huddled under a blanket to keep warm. I pulled my hand out to click "fold" on my 8-2 offsuit, but clicked "call" instead! I ended up flopping 23 pair and won the hand.

You flopped 23 pair! I thought only 5 cards count :D

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember I was going to fold the hand, but I was thinking of something else at the time, and I hit call and I screamed why did u do that. I won the hand, I bluffed my way out of it lucky for me nobody called my hand because I had nothing :eek: