have fun in todays freeroll!

phoney2

phoney2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:deal: Todays freeroll in full tilt~lets make a great game out of it! Have fun,chat about close hands in this tourney,make your predictions on who'll bubble out or place. What's your game plan for todays tourney? I am going with a new game plan:" Be more aggressive on hands I think can't be surprised and beaten on the river!"..... I am seeing that when I play passive,aggressive players will raise and re-raise my hands forcing me to fold ,so I don't get taken out. So,today I am going to thrust my hands forward with a attitude of:'I got me a good hand-I going for the gold'...meaning I am not going to hestitate to raise any good pat hands I get~call any raises or re-raises.....Probably only be 3 or 4 hands the most knowing my luck heh..heh..heh.. good luck to all~may the lucky ones place in the $$$$$

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game Plan:
1. fold pocket Jacks
2. fold pocket Jacks
3. fold pocket Jacks

:pcguru:

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like you guys are here only for freerolls when your post count is 16 posts.. it would be nice if you contributed to the forum since you take advantage of the freebies of the forum.:p

I wish I could play but it filled up.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GamePlan: win the tournament and take out freroll lovers like the ones posting above lol