Hand Analysis

U

USMCbulldogs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i observed a hand the other day that i found interesting and would like to see how others would have played it as ooposed to the way the fellow played it.
it is a 2-4 stud game online. the gentlemen i observed had the force with the 5c. he merely paid the force and was raised in one spot. he called as did two others and he went to fourth street 4 handed. the other three door cards were 8h 9h jc.. and KD for the raiser. the king gets a queen of diamonds. 9 gets a 3. 8 gets a 4. and the jack gets the queen of hearts. our hero gets the 7 of hearts. king leads and the jack and our hero call. 5 brings a 2 of hearts for the king, a black 9 for the jack and a pair of sevens for our hero. our hero checks, king leads, the jack raises, our hero calls, and the king calls. six street brings a 2 for the king giving him open 2's, a black 8 for the jack, and our hero gets a black ace. our hero checks again, king checks, and the jack bets. our hero calls with open sevens and the king calls. sevens check the river dark, king bets, jack raises and our hero three pops. the king caps and gets called by both players. the king turns over rivered kings full. jack has a straight to the queen and the sevens started rolled with fives for fives full. i would like to hear comments about this hand i personally think they rolled fives misplayed the hand horribly. he allowed both to catch on him with a small set which is extremely vulnerable. love to hear some hand analysis from others.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nearly unintelligible. A proper HH would help, but we don't see a whole lot of stud analysis, so even then replies might be sparse.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands