G2G Poker Cheat

V

vinitase

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
G2G poker dont pay the withdraws..You must make at least 300 raked hands to withdraw even for the money you deposited....
I am warning the players, thinking to open account at G2G poker.

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got money at g2 never knew about the raked hands is it any raked hand or is there a certain limit?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone can correct me if I am wrong but if you play mostly ring games the raked hands should be easy to accomplish by the time you are ready to cash out?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, I just went to their site and reviewed their T&C, and doesn't look like what vinitase is saying is true:

14. Cash Outs.
Your account balance ("Account Balance") is the amount of real money deposited to your Account to access the Real Money Games, plus or minus any accrued winnings or losses from playing the Games, less any amounts previously cashed out by you or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by the Company. Except as otherwise required by each deposit method or our security team, you may request to cash out and withdraw any or all of your Account Balance at any time and there is no requirement to play the Games in order for you to make such request. All amounts cashed out are subject to the transaction limits and processing fees as set forth at G2GPOKER.COM and may change from time to time in the Company's sole discretion. Further, the Company may report and withhold any amount from winnings as required by law, and in any event, all federal, state and local taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole liability. In no event may Account Balances be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. Payment of funds cashed out shall be made by check, wire, credit card and/or any other manner which the Company selects in its sole discretion. Payments will be made as promptly as possible, subject to any reasonable necessary security reviews by the Company.
And um...what's with the "theme" of that site? Are they trying to be "gangsta" with the handguns and piles of cash. Puhleez. :rolleyes:

Prophet

Prophet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend that 3$ no deposit bonus in 5 minutes after registering :)) was funny.... i got in first table 0.10/0.20 and i put all in first hand KK . :)) budy from my left side call me whit AA :)))

That hand show me what mean this site.... A Big JOKE