avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I recently came 2nd in one of the home games conducted by Jason Somerville. There is a added prizepool of $50 which he normally transfers to the account. But, he was unable to transfer the money to my account. I am not sure what the issue is here. I already sent a mail to PS and awaiting reply. Can somebody help me on this please?

Thanks,
Avi

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars have amazing customer support, the best in the business (Best in any business!) I imagine this will be sorted out within hours.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing anyone here can do about this - you need to talk to Pokerstars about it.

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think is the first time when i hear about money transfer problems on PS.Can you tell us after you receive response from support ,what they said,what was the problem.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
prolly just reached transfer limit or a verification reason on your part, I wouldnt worry about it.

avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Problem resolved

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response.. Yes, PS has the best customer service indeed. They responded within the hours and resolved the issue. below is the email response from them.

Hello Avinash,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed your account and have made the necessary changes, you may now carry out real money transfers as normal.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Regards,

Aaron D.
PokerStars Security Team

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the response.. Yes, PS has the best customer service indeed.
You can sing that! Happy days, you got it sorted, now to run it up to a cool million! ;)
I reckon banks, sky, utility companies etc. should take a look at how Pokerstars looks after their customers & take a leaf out of their book. Life would instantly become a little less stressful... God I hate ringing sky or the bank,:mad: they just couldn't give flying continental about our problems or inquiries even though they know it's [generally] always their fault!

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
pokerstars customer Service response is the best inthe poker industry . no doubt about .