JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Additional sites

A couple of more sites which accept US players are "Walker Poker", "Redlight", amd "Poker Host". Walker seems to use a similar program as Carbon, Poker Host - Doyles Room, and Redlight seems to have it own. Pretty sure they all accept US customers, but since my wife won't let me deposit any of "our" money, I've only been playing with freeroll winnings. I was able to cash out of Redlight before the laws changed.

JupeZ

JupeZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Duplicate Poker, Everyone to make account up there will receive free $3. I did this and got it to like $50+ and cashed it out with chek and had no problem to do it. (took like 3 weeks to get it)
Tho I don't like this site at all lol. It has like 500 players online and its based on "skilled" poker. All SnG and MTTs are played hand to hand. After every hand u get capped to 1k chips and thats all u can lose in 1 hand.
Even the cash game tables r wierd. lets say u have the 1k chips (pot limit holdem) u make it to 1k and someone calls and u end up winning the hand so ud think that ud double ure bet. But in duplicate they play like 3 tables at same time and its up to seat position. Okoay so u doubled but 2 other playrs on same seats on other tables lost their full stacks so all these stacks = 2k + 0k + 0k = 2k after the hand everyone goes to 1k wich is 3k so actually everyone of u lose 333 chips wich is like 33 cents for example...

Chek this site out and try to win money whit the free $3 lol.

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports Book Poker
FullTilt
PokerStars
Super Book Poker
bodog
Players Only
Doyles Room
Absolute Poker
Ultimate Bet
Poker.com
Bugsy's club
pokerhost
True Poker
Reefer Poker
Walker

badboy98

badboy98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tryed duplicate to but didnt like the setup weird game play ill stay with real poker

ReyGuzman

ReyGuzman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetUS.com also has some good action, with decent freerolls, but a very generic graphical interface....

L

leafhazard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt is the best one man I would go with that I feel more safe at that one.