Full Flush POP Accumulator

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have a monthly pop accumulator on the main software console. I suppose it tells you how many pop points you acrue during the month. but i never get them. weird ive been stuck on the same number for months so i guess i need to contact support and find out what it means or what i have to do to get them or if im not getting enough to get them or what.

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play allot on FF and have found that you get one point per 100 dollars in rake you should be accumulating them the more you play cash you can also earn POP for tourneys but the entry fee has to be 10.00 or more I have found that the customer service is the best bar none I am sure they will help you with this I have used POP for tourneys etc:)

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i acrue them monthly but never get them . ill contact live support and ask. thank you

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ONE MORE THING

POP points are more fluent in cash games than tourneys just to let you know their is also in the lobby a tab that sdays other balances you can check on that tab and see your pop as well

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FF

It is a very good site but do me a favor do not invest allot of money I would not do a deposit for more than 50.00 I would also try to see if you can win a free roll build that up than when your winnings match 50.00 you can decide to deposit or not I like the site but I have had a ton of bad beats their recently and their allot of donkeys true it is every were but it seems more consistent their

B

Badloser4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx for the info....im downloading it now...i will try it. gl at the tables.

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to clarify you get 1 pop for every dollar of rake They are all in all agood site

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been wanting to try this Full Flush site, but I'm scared. Lol. How's the omaha traffic?

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is good traffic they have as low as 5-10c up to 3-6 and more

Full Flush Poker