FTOPS

rwilson

rwilson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone playing in, or thinking about playing in the upcoming FTOPS series on FT?

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont play over there, but looking through the tourney list, it seems like it would be some good games for a higher stakes player. (And FT has a TON of pros over there huh?)

rwilson

rwilson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the prize money's good anyway! Hopefully I can get my hands on some of it. The buy-ins are pretty big for most of the events so I usually concentrate on winning my way in cheaper through satellites. Got a couple of starts already in a couple of the events and hopefully i can win a couple more seats before the series starts (without going broke in the process!).

They have a pro "hosting" each event, which is a fancy way of saying they've booked at least one pro to play in each event. But yeah, heaps of well known pros come out of the woodwork to play in this online series, so it's pretty exciting to be a part of.

The series doesn't start for a couple of weeks but I'll keep you posted here if I do any good in it.. so you can probably expect to not hear anything ;)