Freerolls on Carbon "Not CardsChat Freerolls"

Steffel

Steffel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do they have actual freerolls on Carbon or do you always have to have some sort of ticket?
I have always played on BetOnline but I downloaded Carbon because it looks like sweet software but I don't really understand how finding certain games work. It also seems like they don't have any sit and go's for less than $1.10?
Am I missing something when looking through game selection?

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nope you pretty much have it correct. Their lowest game is 1.10....they might still have some satty sng's for lower but havn't checked in a while.

The only non private freerolls they have are promotion based so you typically need to meet some kind of criteria to gain entry to them....they have a decent selection of micro mtt's though with decent field size.

Kuphaldt

Kuphaldt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do they have actual freerolls on Carbon or do you always have to have some sort of ticket?
I have always played on BetOnline but I downloaded Carbon because it looks like sweet software but I don't really understand how finding certain games work. It also seems like they don't have any sit and go's for less than $1.10?

They have some freerolls on carbon but they are mostly facebook followers freerolls and instagram follower freerolls. You just have to follow them on both of those sites and you will see random posts they have about 100 dollar freerolls and the passwords to get in them.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They eliminated most of their freerolls and lower level tournies about 6 months ago.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good, we need people in the culture who are willing to deposit a few hundo to enjoy their hobby.

I am sorry if you don't want to deposit ever, that just isn't very healthy for the game.

Imagine any hobby...they pretty much all have SOME start up cost. Go ahead, deposit 200 bucks and play mini micros. Believe me, you'll learn faster and might actually bink something decent sized.

Steffel

Steffel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good, we need people in the culture who are willing to deposit a few hundo to enjoy their hobby.
I am sorry if you don't want to deposit ever, that just isn't very healthy for the game.
I have money on BetOnline and I was wanting to play on there too. I have no problem depositing money they just make it hard on Carbon with limited options of only having visa. I just ordered a Visa net spend card because I heard thats the easiest way to deposit other than applying for an actual credit card.
I will admit though if Carbon had free rolls like BetOnline I would probably never deposit money. I do wish they had smaller SNGs though. I will give it a try.

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember like 2 months ago, they used to have $100 freerolls on friday. All you had to do was go on their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram to get the password. But they seemed to have stopped doing that when they started the "qualify by earning points" freerolls and they haven't brought it back yet. I think if you check back every once in a while, you may find something.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

different kinds of freeroll promotion everymonth

this month is superbowl freeroll

good luck there.

Super

LL311

LL311

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not finding passwords to freerolls?

Carbon used to have freerolls, then they just stopped