Chips
UB and fulltilt have the most frequent. Doyle's room also

TakenCajun

TakenCajun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's 10:57 am my time and I am officially waiting for the password to be posted :p

If I do not get in...I will kidnap Nick and hold him hostage!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's 10:57 am my time and I am officially waiting for the password to be posted :p

If I do not get in...I will kidnap Nick and hold him hostage!

Chill, chill (and put your clothes back on lol) - it's posted way in time today.

TakenCajun

TakenCajun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, Nick is safe...

I'm in at fulltilt...awh... and i had the duck tape all ready...

Oh well....need to find a new hostage, perhaps the one that knocks me out of todays tournament.

Good Luck to all :)

D

dnbchemist

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say bodog, but they got cheap on the freerolls. :rolleyes:

A

Anchoragepoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog- 500 guarenteed freerolls- not bad- first place is 120? or something

B

blake024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog- 500 guarenteed freerolls- not bad- first place is 120? or something

Yeah, but they used to have a $1,000 guaranteed every night with 5,000 players max, and two $500 guaranteed with 3,500 players max. (when they used to be good)

NOW, it's three $500 guaranteeds with 5,000 players max! NOT WORTH IT IMO! :boring: :icon_tong

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CARBON POKER has good freerolls. I tried at Fulltilt, but they fill up so fast you have to be right on the button.

Carbon has several $50 freerolls daily, plus freerolls for new members and first-time depositors. But the major ones are daily $1000 freerolls, a Saturday $2000 freeroll and Sunday weekly $10,000 freeroll, except for the last Sunday of the month when it's $50,000. I don't know of too many sites that have $10K or $50K freerolls.

For the daily thousands and above, you do have to qualify by accumulating a certain number of points, but if you play a fair amount, qualifying is no problem at all. I qualify for every one playing a couple hours most days at .10/.25 or .25/.50.

I'm not a cheerleader for Carbon, but they do seem to have the best freerolls. I'm really interested in better ones if somebody can point me to them.

Before you join Carbon or any site - if you think you might play there regularly, remember to ALWAYS get a rakeback deal. I don't think pokerstars or Bodog does Rakeback, but almost everybody else does. World Poker Exchange has 75-80% rakeback, but depositing there is a challenge from the US.

Gary

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i seen doyle's and carbon mentioned.. yes, they have lots of freerolls but yes, you have to make deposits and either get points or so many hands played or whatever...

right now, i'm not able to play anything BUT freerolls so i've done some EXTENSIVE searching the past couple weeks and here's what i got for freerolls :

#1 - UltimateBet .. by far, the most freerolls without ever having to deposit a cent.. multiple daily $500's, even more $50's and even a few where they give away UB Gear (jackets, shirts, etc). Also, this past week (and i dont know how long they plan to do it for) but they've been doing wsop freeroll qualifiers EVERY OTHER HOUR, 12 a day which is WAY more than any other sites offer.

#2 - Bodog -- the 3 daily $500's do it for me, they also have a good amount of points tourneys (you start with 50 and can earn them even in freerolls)

The Rest that I like...

PlayersOnly - they have two freerolls every day that I like to play, they're qualifiers for their big $1 million giveaway.

Absolute Poker.. this would be #3 in my opinion, they have freerolls every hour and sometimes more than one an hour, only problem is that they're almost all $50 .. They also have some that giveaway AP Gear and qualifiers for bigger tourneys..

PrizeDome .. new site, in beta stages.. they're not a $$ site.. This is a site where you'll be earning points where you can eventually redeem them for prizes, which include $$. so the whole site is nothing but freerolls.. I would imagine that this site will eventually ask for a membership fee and PROBABLY do something how PurePlay is doing now....

and PurePlay (use to be betzip.com). if you're a club member, there are tourneys every 5 mins... the membership is $20 a month, which can make it easily worth if if you win.. They too have wsop qualifiers and again, tourneys every 5 mins makes it worth it if you like to freeroll..

other couple sites i still have (i downloaded about 25, now down to 8): pokerstars, pokerhost (like doyles and carbon) and duplicate poker (new site, new way of playing poker - highly recommended)

hope this helps

Freeroll Passwords