FREEROLL STRATEGY

W

whojgov32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion... there are so many bad players on freerolls you have to fold sometimes even good hands because someone will catch there flush or straight on the turn or river with an all in or they will call a high bet... play like a conservative til atleast the 1st break... if I am wrong someone help me with some better advice please :) thank you and good luck on the virtual felt

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strategically freerolls can be harder to win than a buyin game due to suck outs and bad hands that people play.......dont get me wrong its harder to play a buyin of 4k people than a freeroll of 4k ppl...but the hands are looser many say that if you play loose and try to get a big stack then sit back and wait.........usually past the first break all the crazy players are out and the normal play is in affect but there are some carzy ones left....all i have to say is just play the cards more than the people in freerolls since they are harder to read due to randomness.....set traps for agrressors and wait for the nuts so that you wont loose.