Freeroll strategies

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone care to elaborate on strategies for playing freerolls in the later stages? I always get down to less than 100 players and do get in the lower amount of payoff money often. Any strategies on playing strategies on getting higher in the money?
Thanks, 1Birddog.

G

g3m1nn1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have been having some success in freerolls lately getting ITM, but still i kind off go by the following : in final stages when there a like 100 players it depands on my stack but if i am like above average i do like to steal and raise with medium and higher pocket pairs and suited connectors. but if my stack is average or below, i just kind of try to wait for the hand to double up. in general looser play after the bubble and tighter as approaching FT;)
gl

mr_president21

mr_president21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i have trouble because I like to play lots of regular freerols. When you play a cardschat freeroll, they seem to deal the cards differently. That could be one problem.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in final stages when there a like 100 players it depands on my stack but if i am like above average i do like to steal and raise with medium and higher pocket pairs and suited connectors.
Wouldn't it depend what position you were in?
When you play a cardschat freeroll, they seem to deal the cards differently.
Rubbish. :)

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Later game strategies

Thanks for your advice. I will keep it in mind and use it if possible.
1Birddog