Free SNG's at bluesq.com

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just signed up with them cause a mate recommended them, and found that they have SNGs all day that are free to enter and payout to the top 3. OK, it's only 5c/3c/2c but hey, its free money,plus they have $100 freerolls with 1000 players max paying out to the top 50. Software isnt brilliant, but then for free you cant really complain.
BTW the free sng's are weak, and whats more, the one Im in currently has 5 sitouts from 8 players left.............anyone else play there?
KD

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so play 4, won 3, and 2nd in the other one..........woohoo 18 cents,big time!

malice777

malice777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everest poker has freerool sngs as well they also pay out 3 places 5c 3c 2c they also have sngs starting at 5c so u could build a small bankroll by playing a few freeroll sngs and investing any winnings on 5c or 10c sgs,problem is the tables play very slow and queues for tables can be long at times but its free i dont play them much cause the tables are really slow for my taste.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for info malice. these filled up pretty quick, and were quite quick to play. In one I actually sat out to go have a cigarette, and when i came back i was heads-up, from 10 players, and then went on to beat him. LAG play is certainly the way at these tables.

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is blues and everest available for US players?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that i cant tell you bud, im afraid............

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gonna check em both out, thanks anyways!

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had an a/c at Blue Square for ages, KD. Until I read this thread, I didn`t know about the free games.

The software is pretty sound and smooth, surely ? It`s an Ipoker skin.

Lol @ your sig, BTW. I have met Daks in the real world. She is a nice lady, but she ain`t the one in your avatar. :)

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everest poker has freerool sngs as well they also pay out 3 places 5c 3c 2c they also have sngs starting at 5c so u could build a small bankroll by playing a few freeroll sngs and investing any winnings on 5c or 10c sgs,problem is the tables play very slow and queues for tables can be long at times but its free i dont play them much cause the tables are really slow for my taste.

That's how I started last summer. Don't know how it's now, but at the time these freeroll SNGs were restricted for the first 3 months after registering, and they were only fixed limit Hold'em, which makes sense if they want to avoid a whole table all-in on the first hand every time. :)

The good thing is that they have real money SNGs as low as $.05+.01 and $.1+.01, so you don't need to stay for long at the freeroll tables and can soon graduate to less donky SNGs, even though they are still big fish tanks of course at such micro stakes.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had an a/c at Blue Square for ages, KD. Until I read this thread, I didn`t know about the free games.

The software is pretty sound and smooth, surely ? It`s an Ipoker skin.

Lol @ your sig, BTW. I have met Daks in the real world. She is a nice lady, but she ain`t the one in your avatar. :)
Yeah I only signed up cause Ive got entry into a GUPT Freeroll, so I looked around there and found them. Maximum you can play is 25 in one day, but so far Ive cashed in all 4 Ive played. Easy way to start a bankroll I figure. Yeah, I put the sig in as a deal to get staked for the Tom mcEvoy game, and anyway, kelly Brook aint a patch on daks.................;)

That's how I started last summer. Don't know how it's now, but at the time these freeroll SNGs were restricted for the first 3 months after registering, and they were only fixed limit Hold'em, which makes sense if they want to avoid a whole table all-in on the first hand every time. :)

The good thing is that they have real money SNGs as low as $.05+.01 and $.1+.01, so you don't need to stay for long at the freeroll tables and can soon graduate to less donky SNGs, even though they are still big fish tanks of course at such micro stakes.
Yeah, noticed that, Im gonna grind at the freebies till Im bankrolled for the 5c sngs, say at about a buck, and take it from there, hopefully, nice thing is that if i go busto, I can always go back to the free tables.

malice777

malice777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I only signed up cause Ive got entry into a GUPT Freeroll, so I looked around there and found them. Maximum you can play is 25 in one day, but so far Ive cashed in all 4 Ive played. Easy way to start a bankroll I figure. Yeah, I put the sig in as a deal to get staked for the Tom mcEvoy game, and anyway, kelly Brook aint a patch on daks.................;)

Yeah, noticed that, Im gonna grind at the freebies till Im bankrolled for the 5c sngs, say at about a buck, and take it from there, hopefully, nice thing is that if i go busto, I can always go back to the free tables.

The everest poker ones now allow you to play more than one at a time,but they are very slow play limit tables,each sng can take over an hour,the cash sngs start at 5c and are nl.the games are pretty soft though,quite a few sitout.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks malice, i might take a wander over to everest, think Im registered with them...........

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks malice, i might take a wander over to everest, think Im registered with them...........
I signed up for everest couple a months ago when CC had a 1k freeroll there,never played there since but i saw this thread earlyer signed in and tryed one of this.
Easy-est 5cents if ever maked and im a crapy limit players.
Probly really hard starting a roll with them but posible.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up for everest couple a months ago when CC had a 1k freeroll there,never played there since but i saw this thread earlyer signed in and tryed one of this.
Easy-est 5cents if ever maked and im a crapy limit players.
Probly really hard starting a roll with them but posible.

actually it's not so hard. The play is so weak at the lowest buy-in sit&gos that you can really move up pretty fast. When I started there I made $50 in a month starting from the free tables and moving up to $2.5+0.25 SNGs, never playing more than 40 games before moving up levels, and averaging 50% ROI at most levels. And I was only learning the game at that time.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, noticed that, Im gonna grind at the freebies till Im bankrolled for the 5c sngs, say at about a buck, and take it from there.

Sorry KD, but that may be the saddest sentence I have ever read on Cardschat. :(

Why don't you deposit cash? How much electricity do you think you have used playing for 9 pence "profit"?

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry KD, but that may be the saddest sentence I have ever read on Cardschat. :(

Why don't you deposit cash? How much electricity do you think you have used playing for 9 pence "profit"?

Come on, it's not always about the money. There is pride in being able to say you never deposited a cent to start your poker career.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Right now, I have a cashflow problem, ie the cash is not flowing, so really can't deposit at the mo.

Come on, it's not always about the money. There is pride in being able to say you never deposited a cent to start your poker career.
too right. last night I managed to win $3(woohoo!) in a freeroll, so I've got something to play with............