Found a cheater on PS

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

I was recently playing a Poker Owned free roll on PS, when a guy from the UK noticed 2 players padding each others stacks. I observed and immediately picked up on it as well. I contacted support and it was actually one guy with 3 accounts.

I was at the final table when the cheater was disconnected. I won $3.00 and the other guy at the table placed 2nd. Not sure if payout to cheater was held back or not.

bigjay2007

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Already in freerolls playing cheaters, where we're going..

picard_facepalm.jpg

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he he for 3 bucks what a bad beat, i thought it should be in the sunday million

nice job for picking the cheater and picking the prize

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was this cheater from Romania or Russia?And also could you tell us his nicknames at the table?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi all,

I was recently playing a Poker Owned free roll on PS, when a guy from the UK noticed 2 players padding each others stacks. I observed and immediately picked up on it as well. I contacted support and it was actually one guy with 3 accounts.

I was at the final table when the cheater was disconnected. I won $3.00 and the other guy at the table placed 2nd. Not sure if payout to cheater was held back or not.

bigjay2007

How do you know it was one guy with 3 accounts, Stars would not divulge that info, they would only say to you that players in your game were colluding and here's X amount of $ compensation.

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you know it was one guy with 3 accounts, Stars would not divulge that info, they would only say to you that players in your game were colluding and here's X amount of $ compensation.

I was wondering that same thing
Are you just speculating he had 3 acc?

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I received such email some time ago, im not sure anymore was it at stars or BWin i think that they included the tourney No. and no names were mentioned... but i wasn't the one reporting anything, didnt even know that something wrong was happening...

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I received such email some time ago, im not sure anymore was it at stars or BWin i think that they included the tourney No. and no names were mentioned... but i wasn't the one reporting anything, didnt even know that something wrong was happening...

Sounds like Stars, they are all over that type of play.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea probably stars... I just cant remember what kind of tourney was that, i havent played much on stars beside CC games...