flirting with reefer

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For two weeks I played reefer poker hard time. I was enchanted with the great freerolls. For 14 days a new depositor gets a daily $500 FR. I played 13, and only placed 3x. For a total of just $60. I played the daily $1,000 about 6x. A $2,000 once, and a $10,000 once. Never placed in any of these. Conclusion? I am a terrible poker player!!
I tell my self that some of it is bad timing. The initial deposit came when there may have been more than usual depositors because of the OFC, and the dailys that are available for points earned may have had more players than normal because of so many jamming the network for Carbon's March Madness. So I had a lot of competition. I still should have done a lot better.:(
Anyway, I am taking this week off from Reefer to get some home videos of grandkids finished and get the Carbon players off the network. Then I will try again for the daily freerolls. It is really a great deal. For points in 3 days, or a week or a month, you get these great FRs. I still have a $50,000 I am for next weekend because of monthly points. They are easy to earn. If anyone wants to try this please send your email address to my message box and I will send you a link so I get credit for your joining and you get yet another huge free roll.:rolleyes:

G

greener_lax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thought you were talkin about sweet mary jane when i read the title :D

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts