few questions about acr

L

likemike33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I been playing on pokerhost since i started playin poker a little over a year ago. Name was (tyronebigum) and they have recently changed networks and I was not liking it at all. My friend told me that I should go to ACR and they gave me a free 5 bucks to test out the site. Im just wondering how the software is and if I should deposit or try another site. Is it easy to cash out and if anyone does not like ACR i would like to know why and also if there are any site recommendations they would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Mike

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I been playing on pokerhost since i started playin poker a little over a year ago. Name was (tyronebigum) and they have recently changed networks and I was not liking it at all. My friend told me that I should go to ACR and they gave me a free 5 bucks to test out the site. Im just wondering how the software is and if I should deposit or try another site. Is it easy to cash out and if anyone does not like ACR i would like to know why and also if there are any site recommendations they would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Mike

I have no idea about the cash outs, but I do enjoy the site more than the other US poker sites.

L

likemike33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea ive played 2 torneys so far im liking it so far but still not sure if i wanna deposit there or continue playing carbon..

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've deposited before, but I haven't withdrawn, because I'm bad and lose it all.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Try posting in the 'poker rooms' section on the forum & you will for sure get a better response.
Also, if you search through that section you will likely find lots of info./material about ACR (& BlackChip which is another poker room that is on the same network).

Personally I prefer BlackChip Poker over AmericasCardRoom but it's for personal reasons (had some bad experiences with ACR support although generally I hear they are pretty decent).

I will try to look up some threads for you and then put the links down here for ya.

L

likemike33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey thanks lot for the help ill check out the other forum today.