explanation please

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is probably all in my head,but why do i seem to play better at ps than ft?or rather more generaly,why do you play better at one site than another.:icon_scra

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's actually fairly simple mathematics: some sites are rigged and some aren't ;).

In actual fact you may find you play best on PS as it is the largest site on the net so there are the highest number of exploitable newbs meaning that your play as compared to your surroundings is on average better.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS less than 3 you; FTP sucks stale brown eggs. Simple as that.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Full tilt will feed u some good hands then it will feed u some hands which u think are good then u get the bad beats for a long time n ppl crushing ur hands by that river card. I think on Full Tilt if ur the underdog on the flop u've got a good chance of hittin the river n winning (not all the time, most of it) lol. My theory...

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Full tilt will feed u some good hands then it will feed u some hands which u think are good then u get the bad beats for a long time n ppl crushing ur hands by that river card. I think on Full Tilt if ur the underdog on the flop u've got a good chance of hittin the river n winning (not all the time, most of it) lol. My theory...
another person saying it is rigged
when will they stop

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I trhink this is just what you need:

KABONGED
Attached Images
attachment.php

T_inc

T_inc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i win the most on ub an loose the most on ps so my mathematical conclusion is : ps is rigged!(lol)dammit i've said to myself never to get mixed up in the is it or is it not rigged discussion! so il shut up for a year now till ive earned enough money to play at the $500/$1000 blinds tables and when i lose then i join u guys and say its rigged!;) but now the facts: i win the most on ub because i play the most there 2!:D and i lose the most on ps because i always get annoyed by the many sit-out-(do i have to call them players?)i know very unpro from me but i cant help it...back 2 the original post!yeah its probally in ur head:D

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are talking ring games, then it may well be more perceived than real.

However, tournament structures differ noticeably from one site to another, and MTT players tend to have favourite sites because the pace of the games there suits their style.

R

rmcnally

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It might be a simple detail such as the appearance of things on each site. One site, for example, may make you calmer when you are playing on it than on another. Also it could be due to worse players on site, or maybe you play bad against a certain style, and stars has more of that style.

N

no1yidmax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well funnily enough, you bring up IMO an extremely important point, and it is a point that all online players should take notice of. The thing is, you THINK you play better and you probably do play better, but it's all really a mental thing.

Naturally, you are going to always play better on the site where you feel most comfortable with the software, know how to get around and find exactly what you want to play and can make decisions and correct raises etc quickly. If it takes you until your time has run out every time you need to click raise 3xBB then you're not going to play as well as you should on that site. And I think that this is the case with me.

Other than on FTP and pokerstars, I have never been able to stay with one site for a period of time that was ever long enough to win any serious money, I just got bored because the software didn't suit me and so i didn't want to spend any amount of time that could be deemed profitable.

So I think it just means that you're more comfortable on Stars and that is why you believe you are playing better... My 2p ;)

gl at the tables (PS i presume:p)

no1yidmax