duplicatepoker.com

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I learned about a site I hadn't heard of before -www.duplicatepoker.com-and it sounded like not only fun but a really good learning site. It seems you play other players at other tables with the exact same hands and whoever plays their cards right wins! AND they give you $3.00 free cash to start out, which is pretty cool in itself!:) BUT, I can't explain any more 'cuz after I downloaded it to my $80.00 'putor, when I double clicked on the duplicatepoker icon, all that happened was it would "flash" and immediatly go out!?:confused: Does anybody know why?? Or what I did wrong??:confused: Also, Full Tilt, which I used for along time with no problems, NOW although is loaded OK, when I DO log on, the tables are ALL screwed up! Can't even see what's goin' on anymore even tho I AM at the table PLUS they, Full Tilt, have $50.00 of mine I can't use becaouse of that! Do you think it's becaouse of my outdated computor OR is it in the site(s)??:confused: Any advice would be greatly appreciated!:D TY-Rick

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!:D

Uninstall Duplicate Poker. Easy!

(do a search for the numerous threads if you want further info why this site is utter rubbish. And forget about the $3 free (I thought it was $10?), you'll never get it out).

S

sliver101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
horrible site horrible game ild uninstall it