Doyle's Room Payout Problems?

S

STerasedU

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a cashout at Doyle's room about 2 weeks ago for about 1k. I later received an email that one of there check processor's went down and payouts for a regular check will now be 8-10 weeks instead of the normal 2 weeks. Anyone else having problems at Doyle's?

This is the email I received:

We regret to inform you that, one of our merchant processor which issued our outgoing check(s) has closed operations with us due to unknown reasons as of 25-Feb-2009.

Due to the loss of one of our merchant processor our arrival time for regular check(s) of 6 to 8 weeks has just been changed to 8 to 10 weeks for any regular mail check and 5 to 10 days on all courier (FedEx, DHL or UPS) check(s) please keep in mind that, they could arrive sooner as you will be paid.

This is due to our merchant not processing all outgoing withdrawals that they had in there possession at the time of there closer which, could be anywhere from the beginning of January to date. Also, the email your receive in regards to your withdrawal request being processed does not mean it has been sent out by us or our merchant all this means is that, we have completed your request from our internal systems.

We do understand the frustration our customers feel when they do not receive there withdrawal request on time. We are also very aware of the situation in regards to how long the time frame is but, we cannot rush our processor to issue these checks immediately as we are not there only client.

We want to inform you of this delay as soon we were advised as a testament to our appreciation as our customer(s). You can be confidence that you will receive your payment.

We know this situation it’s been extremely frustrating for you as well as for us, especially in light of the fact that you have been a valued customer of ours...

We very much appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-10 weeks? i think i would take all of my money out and pay the couier fee! To get it quick!!!!

S

STerasedU

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the email I received:

We regret to inform you that, one of our merchant processor which issued our outgoing check(s) has closed operations with us due to unknown reasons as of 25-Feb-2009.

Due to the loss of one of our merchant processor our arrival time for regular check(s) of 6 to 8 weeks has just been changed to 8 to 10 weeks for any regular mail check and 5 to 10 days on all courier (FedEx, DHL or UPS) check(s) please keep in mind that, they could arrive sooner as you will be paid.

This is due to our merchant not processing all outgoing withdrawals that they had in there possession at the time of there closer which, could be anywhere from the beginning of January to date. Also, the email your receive in regards to your withdrawal request being processed does not mean it has been sent out by us or our merchant all this means is that, we have completed your request from our internal systems.

We do understand the frustration our customers feel when they do not receive there withdrawal request on time. We are also very aware of the situation in regards to how long the time frame is but, we cannot rush our processor to issue these checks immediately as we are not there only client.

We want to inform you of this delay as soon we were advised as a testament to our appreciation as our customer(s). You can be confidence that you will receive your payment.

We know this situation it’s been extremely frustrating for you as well as for us, especially in light of the fact that you have been a valued customer of ours...

We very much appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.

Anyone else get this message?

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard a lot of things about Doyle's room and payouts. Not one has been good. There have been countless posts on 2p2 of people being basically scammed and cheated and not paid. I'll check to make sure I'm getting the room right but good luck hope you get it and then never play there again.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a payout on 4-13-09 and still haven't got it, but I did get the 8-10 week sob story, so there is nothing to do but wait....probably another month and a half.

S

STerasedU

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a payout on 4-13-09 and still haven't got it, but I did get the 8-10 week sob story, so there is nothing to do but wait....probably another month and a half.

Did you request a check by regular mail or fedex?

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess the smart thing to do is not request a check from Doyles Room and use one of the EWallet alternatives to get your money since they seem to get to you MUCH faster

If they were really trying to steal from people, they would not pay people at any of the withdrawal methods. But Obviously a Super POOR customer service operation. Sad for these Poker Rooms that take in so much money!!!

S

STerasedU

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess the smart thing to do is not request a check from Doyles Room and use one of the EWallet alternatives to get your money since they seem to get to you MUCH faster

If they were really trying to steal from people, they would not pay people at any of the withdrawal methods. But Obviously a Super POOR customer service operation. Sad for these Poker Rooms that take in so much money!!!

I have usemywallet, who does that work and what are the fees?

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested regular mail (cost:$10). Then I got that 8-10 week story so I'm still waiting...

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested regular mail (cost:$10). Then I got that 8-10 week story so I'm still waiting...

Bunch of crap they charge money to withdraw like that....Plus charge you everytime you play a hand.

Just complete crap

Then make you wait for whatever reason

Ultimate Bet looks better everyday

S

STerasedU

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bunch of crap they charge money to withdraw like that....Plus charge you everytime you play a hand.

Just complete crap

Then make you wait for whatever reason

Ultimate Bet looks better everyday

2 Best places online hands down Stars, and Tilt. I personally like FT better.

I

illgetuonce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyles room

thats a good question,awhile ago before the lift on the ban in south dakota im glad for the info i got on i could play as much as i want,but couldn't withdrawl anything so i quit,but really liked the site.now that the ban is lifted and the withdrawl issues are still going on im just gonna stay out.thanks

K

KAGR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doylesroom payout

My experience is on Feb 17th requested 1800$ on May19th finally recieved check on May 26 th Bank says check bounced working on situstion no money yet. Gl to us both.:confused:

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I love to play on numberous sites on the cake network,like doyles roomis on now.
I have found that htere payouts are rather hard and time consuming to say the least.
I have withdrawed on cake several times in the past as well as players only and have had the run around quite a bit.
It just took alot of bitching and of my time but I got my money.

A

adubcho

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
foyles payout prob

i have had the same payout problems i keep cpmplaining and now that they have got sick of me complaining about collecting my own money that i won..they kicked me out of doyles room...they say my check is in the mail and that they recredited my intial deposit to my credit card but i havent even gotten my deposit back,,,such a scam...after this experiences i feel very discouraged and will not play internet poker again..im happy to see im not the only with these issues..its is so wrong and unfair...i wish i could do something.i feel helpless..i dont recommend this site to anyone

G

Grantiferus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to Get Doyles Room to Pay

Don't know about the rest of you but I need my cash from Doyles room. They claim to have sent me my $900 on 5/19/2009. Although I applied for it in March 09 ,, So someone out there must know how to get them to pay. Every time I see Doyle on TV I wonder if he knows. I wonder if he is a willing participant. I think that we should publicise that WE ARE NOT GETTING PAID AT Doyle's room. Can some one get on board with me on this or give me advice on how to get our money from them. Thanks

stevencool1

stevencool1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
doyle is on twitter every day. maybe a personal messsage will work.

G

Grantiferus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks

Ten thousand messages may be. What ever it takes Im on it today.
Thanks Steven

Last edited:
stevencool1

stevencool1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
doyle said in aan intrview that the site is under new management.
sounds like their trying to clean up a mess. hopefully they will take care of
you.

A

adubcho

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyles room is bullshit!

This is my second update...i processed my check on march 20th and they said they actually mailed the check on april 30th..which doesnt make sense to me..ok so i call every two weeks because everytime i call they tell me to wait two weeks and since im getting obviously frustrated i start using foul language and i know a lot of you all had the same problem with them giving you the runaround..so they end up closing my accounts and their reason was that i was rude to the customer reps.i still havent seen any of the 1400 they owe me...wtf..i feel so helpless.all the other sites i play on ...does not have this problem..i think they are going bankrupt and are just prolonging the inevitable...DO NOT PLAY ON DPYLES ITS A SCAM!..I PREETY MUCH GAVE UP ON THAT MONEY.PLEASE HELP!

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyles Room payouts

Hi guys;

This is Mark, affiliate account manager over here at Doyle's. I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that, even though I am NOT with accounting, I may get faster updates on your payout status.

Stevencool is right, our new management is taking this matter seriously, actually, we have changed one of our old processors and checks are being sent much faster.

Just to make it clear, these payout issues happened not because we wanted to scam you or anything; due to the UIGEA, many credit card and check processors have left the market, putting us in a real difficult possition.

Like I said, let me know your situation and I'll get you an update.

-Mark

A

adubcho

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mark help me

hey mark they said they sent my checks on april 30th but it was processed late march. can u help me with status of my checks since they keep telling me 2 more weeks every two weeks..my name under there was the same as in here...they owe me 1400 dollars..ricky garner who is the acct manager says hes helping me but he nevers even responds...horrible customer service sorry to say...even some of the support do not speak proper english...i liked the games but after this expeience hard for me to ever trust the doyle nameagain..i hope this site does something cause its so wrong.

G

Grantiferus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys;

This is Mark, affiliate account manager over here at Doyle's. I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that, even though I am NOT with accounting, I may get faster updates on your payout status.

Like I said, let me know your situation and I'll get you an update.

-Mark

Mark I was just about to Twitter Doyle again as I was told my $900 check was mailed May19 more than a month after my first request for it and yet still NO CHECK HAS ARRIVED.
Doyle game me a email address of his staff told me not to worry but that was two weeks ago. She emailed me back said she would check on it but She never got back to me.....
My Doyles room players id is Grantiferus..
Thanks for your help if you can really give any....
I am needing more than an update.... but would love that also.