Doyles Room

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALSFKJSDLVNVSOIWEU*)T($_#HT(BGV_RW*(BSD_(V*UBN_

So I signed up for Doyles Room and in order to get Poker Tracker for free I need to clear 5000 action points and they come incredibly slow at 10max so I decided I'd play 5 dollar sit and go's because I get 40 points per sit and go and I've bubbled on 7 straight.:banghead:

I dont know if anyone else has played here since it reopened but these sit and goes are terrible. Instead of increasing the blinds they double them every ten minutes so by the time its 5/6 handed its all push or fold unless you get very lucky in the first few rounds and double up a few times... They even have these Extreme Turbos that double every 2 minutes so after 14 minutes of play BB is more than the starting stacks.

Well anyways 4300 more to go, wish me luck hopefully I can clear this before I destroy my bankroll on these things. I should have just bought it outright, I didn't know what I was getting myself into lol.

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make that 8 and then I went out 6th so I broke the bubble streak but now I have to move down levels :mad:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of luck improving your run :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would probably be cheaper to just buy pokertracker lol.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALSFKJSDLVNVSOIWEU*)T($_#HT(BGV_RW*(BSD_(V*UBN_

So I signed up for Doyles Room and in order to get Poker Tracker for free I need to clear 5000 action points and they come incredibly slow at 10max so I decided I'd play 5 dollar sit and go's because I get 40 points per sit and go and I've bubbled on 7 straight.:banghead:

I dont know if anyone else has played here since it reopened but these sit and goes are terrible. Instead of increasing the blinds they double them every ten minutes so by the time its 5/6 handed its all push or fold unless you get very lucky in the first few rounds and double up a few times... They even have these Extreme Turbos that double every 2 minutes so after 14 minutes of play BB is more than the starting stacks.

Well anyways 4300 more to go, wish me luck hopefully I can clear this before I destroy my bankroll on these things. I should have just bought it outright, I didn't know what I was getting myself into lol.
I really liked Doyle's Room before Microgaming took over. When I got the email telling me they accept US players again, I downloaded the new client. I saw that it was exactly like Dream Poker, which I had played before, and I immediately uninstalled it. Yes, Microgaming's SNG formats are horrible!

pkrplr4116

pkrplr4116

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can get this software for free by signing up for a new poker room through pokersourceonline. Just chose this gift, over any other gift. You don't have play X# of raked hands, that I am aware of, anyway?

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like someone on here said previously: Any sites that bar US players from playing can kiss my ass from now on. Plus, I already got pokertracker and I'm use to FT, PS, and BD.

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed Doyles room sucks in my opinion......

W

wsntme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a doyles room player till they stoped taking us players . now I would never play there again they let me down once why trust them now

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't fault Doyle's room for closing. I think it was handled well at the time. Doyle always took good care of me;)

I do hate that the room now sucks!

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never played on doyle's room, never will

and bubbling is the worst thing that happens in tournament poker, stinks

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like someone on here said previously: Any sites that bar US players from playing can kiss my ass from now on.

Was a doyles room player till they stoped taking us players . now I would never play there again they let me down once why trust them now

I don`t play at Doyles myself and have no view either way.

However, it`s worth noting that they declared their support for US players after UIGEA, and were forced to ban them only because their network provider insisted on it - hardly their fault, and they have resolved it by moving to a different provider and re-opening.

It seems a bit harsh to blame them for something that they have opposed and fought against.