Doyles Room

wislim

wislim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody played here? I haven't heard much about it much less know anybody who plays there.

D

Dunny0905

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played there, its not bad i still play on there sometimes, not many people but as usual still the same amount of donkeys... But putting money on and taking it off its just about the same as any other site so i think it will end up turning into a pretty big site, plus they lowered the CC limit to 30$ so u dont have to put the min of 50$ on with FT and other sites.

P

pokerjes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also if you make a min deposit that qualifys you for first time deposit freerolls (8 freerolls i think) and you can play the bounty tourny free the first time and like said before easy to cash in the stt's gl at the tables :)

B

BC7Falcons7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyles room

I play at doyles room almost daily. They have a daily quickdraw freeroll that takes place at 9:00 pm central that is open to anybody. If you happen to place in that they have 10c bounty tourneys that help build a bankroll. They also have freerolls that people who have played a few raked hands in the past 24 hours can enter.

S

shelrox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Doyles.. It's really easy money freeroll wise.. If you are patient enough to just sit there for about 30 min. until all of the all-in junkies are gone, then you are golden.. then there is the daily quick-draws.. 2 min. blinds, it's fast and fun, and in addition to winning cash, the 1st place gets to go on for the 250k bounty tourneys too!!

U

Unicornzndragonz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Doyle's room. I cashed in 6 out of the 8 freerolls for new depositors doubling my first deposit. Played against Mike Caro in the Bounty, he lasted longer than I did. If you get into the daily freeroll... you might get lucky and be the only one who made it on time so you get to steal all the blinds, at least until someone shows up. This happens because you can sign up so far ahead that people forget they are in the tourney! I need to start playing more... darn facebook and silly games has been keeping me occupied out of boredom.

W

wooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyles is my faverite site
raked hand freerolls
good promos
the microgaming network has so many good sites
you can play a raked hand at any of there site and then play the freerolls at any of the other sites
also doyles has a lot of forum games

A

ashershi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with wooo. Doyles is probably my favorite as well. They're SnG, Freerolls, and tournaments are the best out there imo. I have made more profit playing in the cash tables at doyles than full tilt and stars combined. Given tilt has a lot more tournaments but doyles has more guarantee's I think.

tsabbat

tsabbat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent played there yet really i will put that to my list. I registered but never played there in any way. Thanks for the doyles review i try to play there this weekend

S

slotsman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's one of the few poker rooms I haven't tried yet, but I might give it a try... Can't beat Titan Poker though.

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Doyle's Room for the reasons mentioned above. Also, they are showing fairly solid organic growth among poker rooms so you are unlikely to lose your BR due to a site failure.

Doyle's Room (Microgaming Network) recently passed bodog for the number of active players and is actually the 3rd most popular US-friendly poker room, behind only pokerstars and Full Tilt although the difference is fairly substantial.

Cash players

PokerStars 20,071
Full Tilt 7,544
Microgaming 1,235
Bodog 594

(These numbers are from Poker Scout which I am not too familiar with so I can't yet speak to their accuracy)

Just a guess, but with the signing of Michael Phelps, Doyle's Room will be getting more main stream attention and will get a decent number of new members.

J

jjkenx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am liking doyles room alot. some interesting bames and blind structures.

S

sketchpad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same as most sites, has a big name and has idiots just like everywhere else...i don't think there is a single site that doesn't get those freeroll jumpers

C

corund

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many players take part in freerolls?

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play there daily as well...in the freerolls. I am still a little miffed that Doyle's original room, where I really enjoyed playing, left me high and dry as an American.

J

JamesGodfrey

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$250,000 GTD NLHE Freezeout

Hi all,

There is a mega overlay gonna be happening on the $250,000 GTD NLHE Freezeout Tournament on Saturday 4th October 2008 at 9.00pm. The tournament is only $150 + $15 to enter, there are currently satellites running from as little as $1.65, plus there a few throughout the night with 1 seat guaranteed and only about 5 players enter them well worth a shot.

Not only is the guarantee gonna be well overlayed there is also 10 x $1000 bounties up for grabs, the likes of, Doyle Brunson, Hoyt Corkins and Mike Caro will be playing, get in now, while the sattellites are still going.... still under 500 registered.

JamesGodfrey

W

wooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have raked hand freerolls.
once opened last for 24 hours
they have about 400 to 650 people in them.
and 260 get paided.
easy to place.

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some where along the line Doyle's room changed their rule about banned states. It went from the usual 11 down to 3 so I'm now welcome but haven't opened an account yet.

Dagon7

Dagon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost free to the 250K!!

I just got an e-mail from Doyles room, if you deposit $250 you get a FREE seat to the $250K plus 10 seats to $1000 dollar free rolls. Heck, thats just about the best deal I have ever heard of from a poker site.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got an e-mail from Doyles room, if you deposit $250 you get a FREE seat to the $250K plus 10 seats to $1000 dollar free rolls. Heck, thats just about the best deal I have ever heard of from a poker site.

The email actually says ANY deposit will get you 8x $1000 freerolls, plus FREE $27:50 entry to their celebrity bounty game ( which you get refunded if you win or lose ). A dep of $250 or over gets an entry in the $250k plus 110% bonus.....TODAY ONLY. :deal: Maybe I'll drop a few $$ on there. :D

Dagon7

Dagon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OOOPS missed the fine print and the 250k, my bad. Next time I will be ready with $250 on my card lol.

M

maspowerj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good site but it is a part of microgaming network.. There are so much gaming sites on this network already.. A good thing on Doyles is that there alot of good promotions to get easy money :) It's a nice site to play!

J

JamesGodfrey

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyles Room is the best poker room on the microgaming network imo. It has great promos etc, easy players to beat and above all else you can play with one of the biggest legends in poker.

I have played on many poker rooms, I am a tournament player and I find that:

poker stars, has too many players on the tournament front, so you are looking at playing for about 9 hours or so for a $2.00 MTT.

Full Tilt, doesnt have many guarantee tournaments, freerolls etc.

Poker Heaven, is based in euros which puts me off due to higher rake amounts.

Ladbrokes, poor traffic and rubbish promos...

PKR, software very slow, players very poor, a lot of suck outs etc, hard to make a good income from.

Doyles Room, one of the few poker rooms I have actually made money from, turned $100 into over $1,200 in the space of 3 months mainly playing STT's and MTT's. Fantastic 110% bonus offer with no expiry, 8 x $1,000 new player freerolls, 1 x free bounty entry (play with the legend), $250K GTD NLHE Freezeout every week, huge overlays, many decent freerolls etc, easy players to make decent money from, fantastic smooth software, american players allowed, good customer service, loyalty points scheme, VIP scheme, shop to spend loyalty points (coming soon)... anything else I havent listed???

Oh and regular reload bonuses, usually monthly...

I cant believe doyles room hasnt got a lot more support than it currenly is getting... they give massive rewards for such a small deposit. Only $30...

If anyoen players there, my alias is 'JamesGodfrey' add me if you like!!!

Thanks

JamesGodfrey