Don 't play at Pokerminds

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a new room introduced like end of august/early september, heavily promoted by some forums (2+2,pokernews,pokertube and bankrollmob) altough I am mostly skeptical about new rooms, being so heavily advertised on imo some trusted forums, I tought they would have had good intentions (they might still have but doesnt look 2 good)

Made over 1100€ BR there , but even my first small try cashout wasnt processed after a week
So started to do some research and seems Pokernews now made an announcement its better not to play there cause of cashout and payment issues.

Also the official Pokerminds 2+2 thread is getting full with people not getting paid small cashouts and their rep not responding anymore.

Also on Bankrollmob I found a thread with similar cashout problems.

So better not to play there.

I am gonna steam a bit more now.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for bringing this up (you mentioned during yesterdays CC game)
what a shitty world for poker players
thats why Im sticking to the few major sites now
been burned before too, I even worry nowadays with the big ones:(

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for bringing this up (you mentioned during yesterdays CC game)
what a shitty world for poker players
thats why Im sticking to the few major sites now
been burned before too, I even worry nowadays with the big ones:(

Yeah, it even makes me wonder to quit poker. Future EV is also fcked if this is in the back of my mind while playing and joy also has to suffer from it.

Don't want to do things drastically and still got a bunch BR's on numerous sites , not to mention even more worth in all kinds of tournament tickets (I made sure today none of them will expire before the half of november)

So I just booked a vacation to go away with wife and kids from friday till monday. Just totally clear my mind and will see what I will do after.

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW.Another trash site.I wait here a week for 50eur and didn't recieve support answers.Be careful.First strange thing here was ,when try first payout they told that i win 50eur from freerolls and must compare a lot of poitns to can made a withdrawaw.This is crazy.And now i'll try with LGA .

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
For me the worst experiences ColtPoker game room, support has not responded to my e-mail withdraw funds after 6 months, disaster

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Free Poker Money

Do you know of some sites where we offer free poker cash?

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know of some sites where we offer free poker cash?

If you're eligible to play in 888poker or all sites in Microgaming Network,even PKR.There is no need to play for rake to can cashout freeroll $money.And they give you No Deposit Money too - if you asking for that!

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerminds stop working

Cheating me again,another trash site.Why big sites like PokerNews and BankrollMob provide shitty sites like PokeMinds,Play2BStar,and many many others.I loose another small cash because of them and their stupid buisness policy :puke:

maugli

maugli

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you, very useful information. Well that I did not deposit.
All rooms are incorrect should be made public, in order not to lie to people and lose time.

Don't play PokerMinds, Play2BStar, WinCake!

rogerdelpk

rogerdelpk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice.......another room that doesnt pay the withdrawals is CakePoker............carefull with that one, there are some people that are waiting for almost 2 years a withdrawal!

StivDice

StivDice

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win Cake is not good??????

StivDice

StivDice

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any site in Cake gaming,or revolution gaming that pay players.....

D

DEEPDOUBLEA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes there is. fastlane-poker.com Me and a few of my mates play there, its a cake/revolution skin, and I never had any problems with withdrawals. I think they use there own payments gateway so it has nothing to do with cake although cake are picking up again. They are solving all the issues they were having and should have everything back on track very soon.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why don't just play at stars or full tilt. I don't get why people go onto these almost-not-known sites to give them their money with no guarantee it's legit.

D

DEEPDOUBLEA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because its becoming a joke playing on the big sites... The amount of players registering for any given tournament is ridiculous. Your chances of winning are demolished.. This is the difference right, On fastlane, there is a 1000 guarantee daily with not more than 50 players, which gives you a good chance to win something, on PS, if you play a 1000 guarantee you are always going to find at least 500-1000 players making your chances much less