Does anyone know if you can withdraw a bankroll made from freerolls?

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing at poker 770 occasionally since I got news they had a freeroll festival running (try it out if you haven't)

I haven't made a deposit but have a bankroll, I have checked with their admin. but it seems to good to be true,

before I start to now make a serious bankroll in sit n go's and cash im concerned they may turn around and be like, you didnt deposit before you built the bankroll etc....

Do they have the rights to do this or if I do get to like 500.00 this month providing i register card details will it likely be ok to withdraw half?

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you contacted support?

I don't know this 770 but most reputable sites will let you withdraw without depositing, but some may require a certain amount of play through first. You'll also likely have to send in verification documentation. Their support should be able to give you a clear answer, and make sure to save it in writing.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have in the past .. but i had to verify my account with a debit card. which was where i wanted the withdrawal to go to.

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool that sounds promising, they did say it ''should be ok'' but its a matter of reasurance

but Id rather clarify first hand from another player

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All sites are different, the only way to find out is to try doing it.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords