Does anyone here play at g2g Poker?

S

Stabdogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I am playing at G2G poker. I am playing here because I am at the moment in Turkey for a couple of months, and many poker rooms block residents from Turkey due to legal restrictions.
This room does not and I deposited money through moneybookers.

Now I am kinda scared that this poker room can "screw" me, or scams people. So my question is, do you have any experience with G2G poker? Is there anyone who made a succesful withdrawal from this software?

F

finikee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
g2g poker

I play at g2g poker, which is a skin of carbon. I went through their rules etc. and they are the same as carbons from what I can tell. Carbon is my favorite, and I have had no problems depositing or withdrawling from there. My screen name there is aubbsu. Maybe I will see you there sometime. Gl at the tables:)

S

Stabdogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes but are you logging it at Carbon or G2G?

They are using same network indeed, but it is not a different skin I think but a different company. They just use the same software...

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally i would stick with carbon. you cant go wrong there. i know that g2g used to be on a different network and they closed up and a lotta people lost money they had on there. i would not be crazy about playing on there myself. carbon is the same software, and cardschat has their games there, as do many others. gl to you

N

nutzu2005

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i played there a little , but i didnt liked! i prefer poker.com(carbonpoker)

S

Stabdogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After reading more terrifying stories about G2G's past, I immeadly made a withdrawal for half of my money, just to see if they are going to give it to me. It is now pending for approval...

I am nervous :)

Do you think it is possible that the owner can decide to not pay me out? Can he get away with it?

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After reading more terrifying stories about G2G's past, I immeadly made a withdrawal for half of my money, just to see if they are going to give it to me. It is now pending for approval...

I am nervous :)

Do you think it is possible that the owner can decide to not pay me out? Can he get away with it?
i hope you get your money, and if you do, i would stay away from there. they are on their third network now, and they still havent paid everyone that is owed from the first two networks. like i said, carbon is on the same network and has the same games with the same players. no need to fool with a questionable site like g2g. best of luck

19RK64

19RK64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few $$ at g2g I just never redownloaded to see if it was their, nor do I plan on it,
after the last network they were with..

Merge Network as a network, seems to be doing fine, but can't say anything about one certain site in that network..
I will say their record as a trusted site aint all good.. But the network they are with has a good flow of cash players,
they are still drawing players,gl.

Last edited:
J

Jepulator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on G2G also someitmes. I was also playing there when Dynamic Gaming closed down and took everyone's money. G2G made the move to the Merge network and they actually gave me 90% of my money back on the new network. From what I know, this $$ came out of their pockets because Dynamic ran with all the other funds. I have also deposited there but have yet to try and withdraw. I believe they are as safe as the rest of the merge sites. best of luck to you at the tables! :)

M

milkman28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never heard of this site but i wont be depositing if i come across it thanks:)

S

Stabdogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just thinking about it and i realized that G2G poker does not "do" the transactions, but it has to be the Merge network...

If G2G poker has 50 real money players and I win a 50.000 prize in a tournament, how G2G poker can pay that from their small account? Impossible.

That means all the funds of all the players at the Merge network have to be at 1 account. Is that true?

That also means that G2G poker was not reponsible then for the loss of money at their old network, but the network owner was...

That means i will be safe. What do you think about this theory?
As soon as my withdrawal is processed I will move to Carbon anyway...

sisko

sisko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I am playing at G2G poker. I am playing here because I am at the moment in Turkey for a couple of months, and many poker rooms block residents from Turkey due to legal restrictions.
This room does not and I deposited money through moneybookers.

from turkey you can play at all rooms except partypoker network and somethingleaf network. pokerstars fulltilt ub bodog whatever you want. but here you cant deposit through credit card. if you have moneybooker then there is no problem. all you need to do is change dns of your computer to download software. after downloading you can access normally. if you have problems send me pm, so i can send you any poker rooms software by torrent, or i can upload to esnips or rapidshare.

i know you can play because i am in turkey too :)

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All merge fund transactions are through a single banking system (account). I have withdrawn from Poker.com, Iron Duke, Reefer Poker, Carbon Poker and Nordica. Never had a problem.

S

Stabdogg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The last update:

I recieved my money!
I still have money left at G2G poker but since they paid me so fast, I am assuming the Merge Network is responsible for the transactions. So I think I will just play on G2G for a while :)

Bye