Does anybody play at PokerMinds

rasheek77

rasheek77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been trying out pokerminds, not sure it if is very new or not but i think it is good. they offer a lot of free rolls and they type of player seem very weak. I m might add it is in Euro but accepts most currancies.

I'm looking forward to replies of what you think of pokerMinds if you have tried it. Thankyou

C

cs1872

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never heard of it nor played on the site... is it worth checking out?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not allowed to play from here in the USA.

M

MIGO14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heared from this site so far. Please tell us your experience with this room.

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of the site.

Not me, never heard of the site.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i havent played at poker minds but i saw that they have a lot of freerolls, they are new independent room

A

assafyer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes played there few times freerolls in my opinion its still not mature like the big poker rooms.

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of the site.
Most likely they dont accpt US players.

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes played there few times freerolls in my opinion its still not mature like the big poker rooms.

HI,i just want to tell you guys - DO NOT PLAYING FREEROLLS there,because later you have problems with payouts .If you win from freerolls 100$ and deposit 10$, and want to payout 50$ you can't!My situation is the same:I win 45$ freeroll money and deposit 10$, played a few days on cash tables,and want to withdraw 50$ without success Payiut cancelled because i don't have enough player points.Now i try to collect more points and try another payout.I'll write about it.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this poker room. freeroll every 2 hours. in which you can win very easily. very low level players, whom is very easy to dodge

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MasterofDisaster had no good experiences with it.

But i dont know much about this room.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this poker room. freeroll every 2 hours. in which you can win very easily. very low level players, whom is very easy to dodge

And what is the point of winning in freerolls if you can't withdraw these winnings?

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HI,i just want to tell you guys - DO NOT PLAYING FREEROLLS there,because later you have problems with payouts .If you win from freerolls 100$ and deposit 10$, and want to payout 50$ you can't!My situation is the same:I win 45$ freeroll money and deposit 10$, played a few days on cash tables,and want to withdraw 50$ without success Payiut cancelled because i don't have enough player points.Now i try to collect more points and try another payout.I'll write about it.

You did not know, what in all small rooms , you need first earn a certain amount of rake , and only then you can withdraw money,,

And as usual, you must send a lot of documents proving your identity...

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm curious about it and haven't tried but any feedback from current players would be nice :) let me know if the gui is any good?