Do Satellite Tickets Earn FPP?

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a simple question for my bookkeeping.

If I play a $2.20 satellite to the Sunday $100k at poker stars and win, I get a seat at the $11 game. I know I earn 1 FPP when I play the satellite, but when I play the Sunday $100k, do I then get the 5 FPP that I would have earned had I bought into the game normally? How about if I unregister and spend the T$11 on a $10 +$1 buy-in SNG?

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm surprised no one responded, but I found out on my own.

I can confirm that fees paid through T$ on Poker Stars do not earn FPPs. I can only assume that the same would be true if you were to play the tournament for which you won the ticket.

Not a big deal, but it does make it more difficult for me to track FPP earned just through my Poker Tracker data.

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know, replying to my own thread is lame. :)

Correction: Tournament fees paid for with PS T$ do earn FPP. I was under the assumption that the FPP were given when the first hand was played, but they seem to be given after you are done with the tourney.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to know. I wondered about that myself.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is good info. i sattyed into 100 grand last week myself. hopefully you faired better than i. i still cant see the final table from here.

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After taking a hard look at my stats, I realized that the Sunday $100K is a money leak for me. I don't do well at the 10-minute levels, so I'll just be taking the T$ from here on out. Still enjoy the satellites, though.

Poker Tells