deposit screw-up

T

ThePas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, ThePas here. Made my first post and got some nice responses from people. Now here's my problem.
I looked at the Poker room reviews and saw that Titan Poker was at the top here so I decided to give it a shot. I filled out all the info asked for and gave my Credit Card Number figuring I was on my way to playing my first game of on-line poker. I waited for awhile and then got a message saying "my credit card was being used by someone else already there" !!!
I was horrified and sent off an e-mail asking what was going on. I got an answer a while later saying they were investigating and would get back to me. I waited anxiously overnite and still no answer to-day. I then decided to go back to the site and try again. No go !! I got a message saying I was "locked out for security reasons". Now what do I do ?? Am I going to find a bunch of charges to my credit card that I didn't put there? I checked and there isn't any yet but they might not come in until Mon. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?? I'm pretty upset about the whole thing. Any advice anyone has would sure be appreciated.

Rossta

Rossta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had anything like that happen to me. If you are truly worried, call and get the card frozen.