Deception CALLED PokerMIRA

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all, it is clear that this room with methods familiar from 40 years of the history of the United States.

Using blackmail, methods that use only the mafia.

Hiding taxes withheld and not paid the money to its customers.

Through your registration in an offshore zone covering up dubious funds.

Be active in social networks, do not allow more such scammers!

Distribute their stories friends let us reach more people. THE FORCE IS WITH US.

Dear Rapsody!

Poker MIRA Security team has declined your withdrawal request on $82.38 from 24.03.2015.
For security reasons, the withrdawal of funds to new accounts will be approved only if you made one or more deposit in the amount of $30 at Poker MIRA using this account.

Withdrawal amount was refunded to your account.
Go to: http://www.pokermira.com/real-money/cashing-out.html to learn more about withdrawal rules.

Sincerely, Poker MIRA support team

Poker MIRA Security team has declined your withdrawal request on $84 from 22.03.2015. To withdraw funds you need to win back $1.71.

Deposited funds should be used only for playing in our poker room. Using cashed in sums for storing and/or transfering funds online, and/or an early/immediate withdrawal, is prohibited by the rules of our poker room. Thus, Poker MIRA prevents the use of the site as a tool for money laundering or fraud.

You can always withdraw the funds, which have won by fear means in our poker room. Each withdrawal request is considered individually by our Security team.

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand what this has to do with the United States?????????????
If you want support for your real issue you shouldn't bring your other issues into it.

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand what this has to do with the United States?????????????
If you want support for your real issue you shouldn't bring your other issues into it.

I'm not saying anything bad about United States it is democratic and a great country with great people, just give an example from the history of the United States over 40 years ago when the mafia using undemocratic methods. This is nothing against this country.

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 11_56_28-Greenshot.jpg
    2015-03-27 11_56_28-Greenshot.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DONT PUT YOUR MONEY IN THIS ROOM

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 12_37_27-Greenshot.jpg
    2015-03-27 12_37_27-Greenshot.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 18
wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe all poker sites do this to a certain degree, to confirm a users identity. Something like this happened to me from playing freerolls on PKR and then winning a couple 6 man tourneys. Once i attempted to cash out i received a similar email. After I made my first deposit I was than asked for some security documents like photo ID and a bill to confirm my address... once I did this for them I was able to withdraw from the site.... pokerstars also asked for same documents after i won an all in freeroll.

PS just a heads up any withdraw less than 1000 their is usually a cost for the check so just watch for that, sometimes its not worth taking out your cash

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe all poker sites do this to a certain degree, to confirm a users identity. Something like this happened to me from playing freerolls on PKR and then winning a couple 6 man tourneys. Once i attempted to cash out i received a similar email. After I made my first deposit I was than asked for some security documents like photo ID and a bill to confirm my address... once I did this for them I was able to withdraw from the site.... Pokerstars also asked for same documents after i won an all in freeroll.

PS just a heads up any withdraw less than 1000 their is usually a cost for the check so just watch for that, sometimes its not worth taking out your cash

In this Poker room the MIRA wanting your personal data contrary to the established best practices. They want personal documents to be photographed next to your head as you keep them in hand.

Now it becomes clear to you what's disruptive?

In no other gym I haven't had problems with the draw after processing my papers, only in this gangster Hall causing problems. There are people that are waiting at 5.6 months to withdraw money. I propose to distribute, for more people to learn before they were stricken by Poker MIRA

Here's what I respond to my request for a withdrawal.

I leave the comments and conclusions to you.

Dear Rapsody!

Poker MIRA Security team has declined your withdrawal request on $82.38 from 26.03.2015 10:16. To withdraw funds you need to win back $0.81.

Deposited funds should be used only for playing in our poker room. Using cashed in sums for storing and/or transfering funds online, and/or an early/immediate withdrawal, is prohibited by the rules of our poker room. Thus, Poker MIRA prevents the use of the site as a tool for money laundering or fraud.

You can always withdraw the funds, which have won by fear means in our poker room. Each withdrawal request is considered individually by our Security team.

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can only import but not to withdraw, because using the site as a tool for money laundering?

And when the site does not allow you to withdraw money, isn't this pillaging and robbing a customer?

A

avner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i geuss you should read the term before registration
guess you won that money from freeroll or special bonus, its very legitimit to prove your identity, to assure your not minor

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost all the normal poker rooms in the registration or withdrawal of funds request identification man photo or document state driver's license and proof of actual address indicated upon registration. So do the normal and serious poker rooms. It is normal practice, and personally gives me confidence to this site, I am not afraid that I cheated or hacked. But do require a deposit to identifitsyrovat human sounds absurd and trust by no means is ..