Cheating at Betonline?

D

dougercise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this sounds crazy but at Betonline there is a player with the most unusual play style and history. He does things like raise and reraise 68 off suit preflop and then hit a boat with them. I've watched him do this time after time and he is almost always the largest stack at the table. Ive sent a message to betonline and haven't heard back. what should I do besides leave the site. Is returning funds lost to hime too much to expect?

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is probaly a bot that has been put out from Betonline. I have not played there to much but when I have it seemed really shady. I have also heard lots of stories from people that played at Betonline that said they thought they were often playing against bots.

frozensprx

frozensprx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is why I recently stopped playing at BOL also. I'm not a fan of blaming bad beats on bots or saying a site is rigged, but from my own experience on that site, there are some plays that are very suspicious. Everyone always says that the players that show their location when you point your mouse over them are bots. I can't confirm it but I am just repeating what I have heard some regs on there whining about. It does seem suspicious because there is no way for me or anyone I know to display our location when at a table, but then some people randomly have it. And no one that it shows their location has ever said anything in the chat window. Again I know that sounds dumb but test it out for yourself, try chatting with any person you find that it displays their location.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty unlikely it's a bot. Bot's aren't programmed to play 86o pre. They play a nitty-to-TAG style and are quite easy to exploit when identified. You should be happy to play against a bot.

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree about the bots and showing their location and not talking. If you watch them each one has a pretty distinct pattern and if you do something off it will disrupt it. I cant prove it but i think there are bots there. About the crazy betting..... first can you see his location(ie bot) second he may be watching the table pattern and it may be flopping a bunch of those mid card pairs when most are staying in with face cards.
You just never know.
but i wont deposit any money at BOL
play free rolls no risk

X

XXXUUUU

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LAAAA my username for betonline

Here is was going on from what I have seen and played at Betonline.First the site is your worst possible choice in online poker!I would play 68 off religiously there why because it would always win.I could not tell you how many trips or full houses I would hit same with q5.I would flop trip 5s with q5 off it was like automatic.So I would play them always raise and reraise,but always see a flop with them.You need to try to cash out asap,if you can.I had a problem with there software crashing 10 times ever day.Also have you ever noticed how the check call on the river is replaced by the fold button(doesn't make sense rake is being lost by them if you miss click fold when it moves).I had numerous hands where i made y nut fush and on the river i would be disconnected and then reconnected 1 sec after i was folded.So this same situation kept occurring so I sent in hand #s and asked what would be done.I was told nothing.I was sent email with Disclaimers 8. attached.You must read there full disclaimer!Lucky me I know a way to get my money back I deposited.You may have actually been playing me or someone else that picked up on certain hands that always were winners. Goodluck and I would seriously delete and withdraw immediately!

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty unlikely it's a bot. Bot's aren't programmed to play 86o pre. They play a nitty-to-TAG style and are quite easy to exploit when identified. You should be happy to play against a bot.

This is wrong, there are bots that beat 1knl 6m on ipoker. That said OP he's probably just a fish that ran hot. There's luck in poker and every so often 86o is going to flop a boat.

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before this thread get sent to the rigtard posting by wvhillbilly bol is a pos site crashes,no one has real posotive things to say about them,now lets talk about merge a bit,has anyone noticed on fr's that at the start only 1 or 2 guys will catch cards every hand? specially on rivers ive seen it and have enjoyed being the luckt ''chosen one'' almost every hand i would win specially getting great flops or on river with average hands.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha this thread is brilliant.

I'm guessing this is micro stakes...now, we have assumed that, then what the hell is this guy doing playing penny poker when clearly he can re-raise 86offsuit and hit boats?

Why not do it at higher stakes?

In all seriousness, get a grip OP and stop being so ridiculous.

C

csa325

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard to tell if anyone is cheating, seems like there is alot of absurd hands lately. I wish onlinee poker would become law and be regulated once and forall

T

TheNean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anytime you play micro stakes your begging to get beat with monsters.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh FFS. Standard loose aggro play.

Only sticks out because at microstakes people (tend) to fit into 2 main categories. Uber nit, and the loose passive.

You probably notice the hands he wins with 86off etc but dont notice when he folds quietly after totally missing.

A good strategy if you are solid post flop, very hard to put these players on a range.

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been on betonline, but people have caught bots at tables, on other sites too. not much to really do about i guess. There was a lot of talk about a few regular bots on Lock poker too, so u just have to get used to it, if u see any just play your game .

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played against one today,he would play everyhand min raise,then min bets,it was easy to beat him all i had to do was call his preflop raise, then reraise him and he would fold,what was weird it that evertime i would tell the table about the bot he would take longer to play sometimes even fold or bet 200x the big blind,which was pretty weird,after a hand or two he would continue playing retardedly all i had to do was rr him and he would fold,my guess is the guy that was using the bot would notice my conversation and would react to it,doubt that he would know what i was saying,im sure was from some 3rd world country where the wage is a dollar a week lol

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also witnessed some fishy play on BOL. Not my site of choice, I would stay away from them

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried betonline in some free rolls.It's nothing but a barn full of donkeys.I have a registered acct.there, but have never made a cash deposit.Its not worth my time.Just my opinion ,someone else might have had a better experience there.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Totally agree with David, NOT a BOT. However, BOTS are very easy to beat once you identify them. Poor players are easy to beat as well once you identify them. Key is to KNOW the difference and act accordingly.

Greater KEY is to "Know thy self" which requires patience, insight, and FOCUS.

GL, Wally

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree with David, NOT a BOT. However, BOTS are very easy to beat once you identify them. Poor players are easy to beat as well once you identify them. Key is to KNOW the difference and act accordingly.

Greater KEY is to "Know thy self" which requires patience, insight, and FOCUS.

GL, Wally

Wish people would stop posting nonsense like this. Bots are not easy to beat once you identify them at all. Bad bots are easy to beat once you identify them, as are any type of bad player. There are bots that beat 1knl 6m on ipoker for winrates most of the regs can't win at though, so it's pretty annoying when people who think they're smart talk about how people shouldn't worry about bots. Bots are one of the biggest threats to online poker today.

That said, again OP has offered absolutely no evidence that he has played against a bot and in fact it looks like it's just a fish.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry it was partypoker not ipoker. Until he wants to show me a graph better than this I'll continue to call his comments what they are, nonsense. This is a graph of known bots on partypoker at 400-2knl 6m cash games, posted on 2p2:

RKc4x.jpg

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone always says that the players that show their location when you point your mouse over them are bots

No truth to this part at least. Mine shows my location. Well, showed*. Couldnt stand the look of the software so I only played there for a night with a couple freerolls. But yeah theres a profile section where if you put your location it shows.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"I also witnessed some fishy play on BOL. Not my site of choice, I would stay away from them"

"I tried betonline in some free rolls.It's nothing but a barn full of donkeys.I have a registered acct.there, but have never made a cash deposit.Its not worth my time.Just my opinion ,someone else might have had a better experience there."

Whaaat????

What kinda of dumb comments are they. Why dont you want to play "donkeys". Do you prefer to play where they respect you raises? lol.

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By donkeys I believe he means getting called by trash and getting beat, I dont read much posts about guys complaining about donks building they're bankroll.

T

TIMNILES44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I to have this site downloaded but dont play there unless just nothing else to do .Hate the site but playing against the bot or donks whatever you chose to call them, actually has helped my game winning against this type takes time and patince ,helps with learning to control tilt. if your ever going to be good you have to learn to play against any and all situations , if you've ever played live you know people will call with anything ! like its suited or it looks pretty,or maybe it my kids birthday. like grandpa used to say, GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALL IT POKER!If you get upset with bad play u must be a bot ,cause bottom line is there comes a time when we all make a bad play.I look forward to beating you perfect players . get your chips I'm coming for them!!!!!!LOL The other premise that I've been trying out is play the site not the player I'm trying to find the patten and there is one!Certain sites do have patterns what I've found U find that and U win regardless of how good u are or arnt

Last edited:
Largebalance

Largebalance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BETONLINE IS A DIRTY CHEATING

Betonline definitely has site bots playing it is disgusting I have seen the same few players with huge stacks at every tournament playing the worst poker ever and hitting the 1 and 2 outers regularly