Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How does one go about joining a Cardschat Team? Do they have teams in $$ tourneys and freeroll tourneys? I'm interested in both.
Please invite me to play on your team.
I play mod. tight (neutral) agg./agg. 'BOMB' am rated in the top 87% on Fulltilt right now for 2008 (cash tourneys, 18 or more players), have played in the Ferguson only three times and have cashed twice, coming in 2nd the very first night I played on Fulltilt.
I'd love to try to add something to your team.
PM me if ya could please.
My name here is Poker Orifice (although I'm currently not using 'Poker Office', lol).

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
How does one go about joining a Cardschat Team? Do they have teams in $$ tourneys and freeroll tourneys? I'm interested in both.
Please invite me to play on your team.
I play mod. tight (neutral) agg./agg. 'BOMB' am rated in the top 87% on Fulltilt right now for 2008 (cash tourneys, 18 or more players), have played in the Ferguson only three times and have cashed twice, coming in 2nd the very first night I played on Fulltilt.
I'd love to try to add something to your team.
PM me if ya could please.
My name here is Poker Orifice (although I'm currently not using 'Poker Office', lol).
The team you are seeing around here at the moment are not a normal thing, they are teams for this event.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...t-information-rules-op-updated-19-feb-102579/

There will probably be more events in the future, so be around at the time of sign up and you too might get on a team.