Carbon VIP Points.

tazer

tazer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you do with your VIP points? I haven't quite decided if I want to exchange them for cash in my account, play in big tournaments, or use them for satellites into those big tournaments.

Curious as to what everyone else does with theirs! :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you do with your VIP points? I haven't quite decided if I want to exchange them for cash in my account, play in big tournaments, or use them for satellites into those big tournaments.

Curious as to what everyone else does with theirs! :)

If I have 500 points, change for cash for sure, 500= 5bux, this is the safe way to spend points.
but, I could not help spending them to buy 1.1, 2.2 Double or nothing.
My account never have points more than 300.....

PS: there will be an event called OPS in carbon in May.
during that time, there will be have some satellite, as low as 0.11USD buyin = spend 11 points, the speed is hyper speed, I do think that is a kind of juicy game, and if have something like 220-330 it is worth spending there. [since the change rate is still 10%, but you have positive Return of investment, therefore spend points to buy games it much better at this point]

but if you were carbon elite, think the change rate is something 35%, therefore using points to exchange for cash is much better than spending points to games.

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually buy into a game instead of exchanging em. Thats like the only way I enter KOs haha. Sometimes its nice to use em to cover the entry fees too.

W

wherbie718

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really haven't found a good way to spend these and I probably have about 5000 points. I'd be open to feedback on how to use these, as I mostly play MTT and some cash.

Is there any incentive to saving them trying to get to Carbon Plus or one of the higher tiers?

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exchange and get winning friend! =)

Jackdaclown

Jackdaclown

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use them..Just buy into tourneys with them and never save them.. Sometimes I'll use the half and half option and then play. Play mostly at Bovada but I do have a Carbon account.

T

TheHarami

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I view how many player points I have?

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon no longer has anything that VIP's can be used for per message below from carbon.. Why play cash games for points again?

We apologize for any confusion but points have been changed on our site as a management decision.The points can still be earned but only used to earn poker bonuses. The points cannot be viewed unfortunately, you can only view the bonus progress.

T

TheHarami

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow... Therefore the site is obsolete to the fullest. I mean what is the incentive or point of even playing on your site. I feel as though the only reason your site is still alive is because USA doesn't have pokerstars in every state yet. Once that happens, good bye Carbon...

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow... Therefore the site is obsolete to the fullest. I mean what is the incentive or point of even playing on your site. I feel as though the only reason your site is still alive is because USA doesn't have Pokerstars in every state yet. Once that happens, good bye Carbon...

I agreed.
Pity cuz is a site with a lot of potentiality. I used to play a lot in 2009/2010 but it seems they dont care to improve, make the next big step...so everything stay in a limbo of mediocracy

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agreed.
Pity cuz is a site with a lot of potentiality. I used to play a lot in 2009/2010 but it seems they dont care to improve, make the next big step...so everything stay in a limbo of mediocracy

They are in the stone ages on withdrawals. For no reason whatsoever should it take 4-5 weeks to send someone a check unless you are running some ponzi scheme.

Last edited: