Carbon Poker will Eliminate Rakeback after January

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just got this email
CarbonPoker has decided to remove rakeback entirely as of January 31st, 11:59 PM EST. All players will be transferred from the rakeback program to the VIP program.

This change enables us to offer larger and more beneficial bonuses and ultimately allows for an improved distribution of bonuses to our players.
Players can receive similar benefits and rewards as they would have with the rakeback program through our evolving VIP program. Removal of rakeback applies to all existing and new players. Please note that VIP points earned by players in the rakeback program are not transferable.

If there's any additional help or resources you need, feel free to contact us at support:
The CarbonPoker Team Email: support@carbonpoker.ag

sad to see that they are killing their rakeback programs...i hope not all sites will follow the same...also if it all of merge or just carbon doing this.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And so Carbon Poker goes further down the hole of disaster. They are making all the right moves for a poker room trying to cease business.

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FML how fast are withdraws on bcp?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are just doing the same thing PS has always done and what FT does now. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see rakeback gone from all poker sites one day.

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are just doing the same thing PS has always done and what FT does now. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see rakeback gone from all poker sites one day.
Yeah but carbons vip store sucks.

seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure if it have any meaning for me, but for you people raking alot it sucks :-s hopefully they will come they will come up with some other awesome and attracting. i guess we will know after its done?

S

Sori

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, I didn't even know I could get rakeback until a month or so ago...looks like I'll be back to not getting it. Didn't realize how nice it was to get some extra money to pad the BR....especially being a marginally winning player at best

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, I didn't even know I could get rakeback until a month or so ago...looks like I'll be back to not getting it. Didn't realize how nice it was to get some extra money to pad the BR....especially being a marginally winning player at best
^This

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty upset about this. I hope they come thru with some good promotions but I have a feeling they won't.

I

inflnlte

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
They will have rebates where your account gets credit with $ based on the rake everyday. And you can use points for buyins, the store is pretty much a ripoff unless you like items and dont think you can get them anywhere else.

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will have rebates where your account gets credit with $ based on the rake everyday. And you can use points for buyins, the store is pretty much a ripoff unless you like items and dont think you can get them anywhere else.
Yeah its a vip program.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep,its a RIP program..

RiverMeTimbers

RiverMeTimbers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just got this email
CarbonPoker has decided to remove rakeback entirely as of January 31st, 11:59 PM EST. All players will be transferred from the rakeback program to the VIP program.

This change enables us to offer larger and more beneficial bonuses and ultimately allows for an improved distribution of bonuses to our players.
Players can receive similar benefits and rewards as they would have with the rakeback program through our evolving VIP program. Removal of rakeback applies to all existing and new players. Please note that VIP points earned by players in the rakeback program are not transferable.

If there's any additional help or resources you need, feel free to contact us at support:
The CarbonPoker Team Email: support@carbonpoker.ag

sad to see that they are killing their rakeback programs...i hope not all sites will follow the same...also if it all of merge or just carbon doing this.

Hopefully they revamp their VIP program to offer nice weekly freerolls or something.. Sucks for anyone who was using RB tho

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone else hear that if it just for carbon or the entire merge network doing this?

A

aircasar9876

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go to bcp they have rakeback. i get 35% and it comes once a week. plus the debit card withdrawl is nice

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think its fair that some people get rakeback while others dont....and i do/did get rb ....vip based on play is more fair ...

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon

Carbon is the main poker room I play at with these changes i will reconsider