Carbon Poker Skins

ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed that carbon poker is starting to get alot of new skins. 1st I had poker.com. Then come to find out carbon poker took over. Then In the past months pokernortica, walkerpoker, oddsmaker, spin32, wasspoker, reefer and now pdc poker. And I know there are so many more skins. Whats the deal with all these skins?

I know they have they own promotions within they skin. But this is getting out of hand. :eek:

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah i cant see havin 10 of essentially the same site. i have about 5 of em, but dont keep em on my computer, because they are rarely used.

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed that carbon poker is starting to get alot of new skins. 1st I had poker.com. Then come to find out carbon poker took over. Then In the past months pokernortica, walkerpoker, oddsmaker, spin32, wasspoker, reefer and now pdc poker. And I know there are so many more skins. Whats the deal with all these skins?

I know they have they own promotions within they skin. But this is getting out of hand. :eek:

Probably why the games are getting really slow on there with all the different sites and upgrades on the same network

T

ttwarrior1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought they were all skins of poker.com and that poker.com changed their name to pdc and poker.com no longer will be existing. but it does get frustrating when you have more than one tourney and can only play one

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
And I can near guarantee that there will be more opening in the near future ;)

(and yes Poker.com has changed to PDC Poker)

deadhxc

deadhxc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I sdont understand is why they dont have say 10 or so skins for a few months and then once they get a good player base combine them into the ultimat poker site of doom.

BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon Poker is part of Merge Gaming Network [ Merge Gaming Network - Online poker software provider ]

Every site from that network has different owner, so it earns it's own rake from it's customer base. And it doesn't matter on which skin do you play, you can see and play against/with all people playing on other skins.

I like it better this way because of deposit bonuses. When you clear bonus on one skin, you just deposit on another and continue playing :)