Carbon OPS Sept. 14-28

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So anyone plan on playing in the OPS coming up in Sept? I am pretty excited for this OPS hoping I can pull in some nice cash from it. I will be playing 10 events for sure. Possibly playing up to 19 events. Ranging from 1.10-5.50, Holdem, Stud, Omaha, and possinly Razz if that was one of the ones on my list. I will also probably play some Sattys and try to possibly win a entry into a $11 tournament. Cant wait. I will probably start a rail thread, or just update my thread that tracks my progress already. Wishing you all luck if you play in them.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
planning to play all the $2 reg/non rebuy events and a few $5 ones as well. will definitely play sattys as well. it looks like there's no more $1 events just $2. either way, should be a great donkfest minefield to go thru (just as bad as the frenzy)

i Frenzy

i Frenzy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
planning to play all the $2 reg/non rebuy events and a few $5 ones as well. will definitely play sattys as well. it looks like there's no more $1 events just $2. either way, should be a great donkfest minefield to go thru (just as bad as the frenzy)

Hey now...I resent that :mad: jk.

I'm looking forward to playing also :D

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be playing every NLHE event 2.20-5.50 and possibly some non holdem mixed in > also plan on playing some $11 events > aswell as trying to satellite into some higher ones. Ended up finished 4th in the 5.50 6-max, hyper-turbo event last series so hoping to best that :)
GL to all playing > should be nice to see some CCers there

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey now...I resent that :mad: jk.

I'm looking forward to playing also :D

haha awesome

i'll definitely play the $2 plo, plo hi/lo, and horse. i noticed there's 1 $1 ops. oh and i plan to reenter more than once. it's a minefield out there!

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Did they change it? Cause I know on my list was decent amount of $1-$2 games, cause plan on playing those mostly and a few 5.50.

tARsh

tARsh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very excited to play in it as much as possible with the new job sigh (what timing)
Fields this big and soft I'll be playing every cOP I can afford to and have the time to format aside.
Aka - likely $20's and down HORSE OM Etc. FL PL or NL

Teebaggins

Teebaggins

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be there! Likely to find me playing in a vast majority of the lower stake games up to the $11 games. Maybe 1 or 2 $33 and then the $109 Main Event NLH event since I have a free ticket from Carbon. I play NLH predominately, but PLO and PLO8 are always great to play for me as well so perhaps you'll catch me in a few of those! :D

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did they change it? Cause I know on my list was decent amount of $1-$2 games, cause plan on playing those mostly and a few 5.50.

It does seem like that some of the $1 events got raised to $2 last minute. There still is a $1 NLHE event with a 2k guarantee though.

TheCol

TheCol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I plan on playing in a few tournaments especially the main event. I seem to do better in the higher stake tournaments compaired to the low stake tournaments. I would say I will be in at least 5 of the bigger buyin ones for sure. Good luck all that play in the OPS tournaments. Hopefully someone will post a great final table finish.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good Luck in these! Would be great to see some nice results by the Cardschat members.

gl gl

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got first in the 20k 30 Reentry 6max, my best tourney score, ever. I don't play them to much these days. I did luckbox a hand vs an agro player K7>>>A10 clearly 3 handed ;)

S

sheffield16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cant wait to watch some NFL football and play on carbon OPS tournaments today!!!!

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how has everyone done so far? I am playing cheap event tonight been real busy so haven't played many OPS events.

tARsh

tARsh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how has everyone done so far? I am playing cheap event tonight been real busy so haven't played many OPS events.

I shipped the $5r trbo one for just over 2k :D.
And won seats into the $215 ME as well as 2x $109s - The $109s did not go well. lol
GL to all in the wrap up of the OPS.