Carbon offering rb again

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I am very behind in the times but I just saw as of june that carbon is offering it again is this true and do I have to make A reload deposit?

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Email their support telling them you want rakeback. You can only get it on one merge skin though. Use the search function for this kind of stuff, not sure how you missed it before! ;)

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I was under the inpression that they dident alow it and it was all vip I sent them A email do I have to get an account at A rb site?

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed them about this recently and they were going to set it up for me but I already have rb on BCP so couldn't get it. As long as you don't have rb on another skin they should get it sorted for you. You don't have to go thru an affiliate. Just email them saying you want rakeback.

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have not received A email back about the rb and its A little bit annoying how soon did they send A email back to you?

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It took a few days. Their support sucks but they'll get back to you eventually.

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and does anybody know what documents you need to provide for A withdraw?

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up. Just sent them an email about it.

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up through raketherake thinking I was getting rakeback but it was just vip. Their link back then was somewhat misleading. I havn't played on carbon in some time. Should I just email carbon and ask them to remove raketherake vip and give me actual rakeback?

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats what I did but I dident have rtr I just had their carbons vip email them what you want and your username I think I put my first name in their to just in case

Seraphim

Seraphim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lolz judt got A email from merge saying cause I downloaded bcp in the last 60 days that I have to wait 43 days to get my rb :(

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It took about 3 days but they finally responded and welcomed me to the rakeback club.