carbon free rolls

rwdeets23

rwdeets23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does carbon offer any freerolls? haven't played there a lot since aced moved my account there. and don't see any in the tournament list...

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not really. The only freerolls you will find on there are those associated with private sites like CardsChat. To participate you have to be a freeroll member which does take a little effort on your part (be a member of CC for at least 30 days, have 65 quality posts, and wait a few weeks to a month to be approved....and to remain a member you must be active on the forum). I think it is worth it though because you get to play against a smaller pool of players who generally seem to take poker seriously. Starting in august CC is also offering an additional prize to those who rank high on the carbon freeroll leaderboard (a $215 tourney ticket to 1st place and amazon gift cards to other places).

rwdeets23

rwdeets23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not really. The only freerolls you will find on there are those associated with private sites like CardsChat. To participate you have to be a freeroll member which does take a little effort on your part (be a member of CC for at least 30 days, have 65 quality posts, and wait a few weeks to a month to be approved....and to remain a member you must be active on the forum). I think it is worth it though because you get to play against a smaller pool of players who generally seem to take poker seriously. Starting in august CC is also offering an additional prize to those who rank high on the carbon freeroll leaderboard (a $215 tourney ticket to 1st place and amazon gift cards to other places).

ye that does seem worth it I don't know if I have much to offer , been a member 4 a while but don't post much....... but ill try to put some work in to get in the league :rolleyes: