cake

R

royalflush525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like some of the the peps play on cake it seems like they know exactly what i hav i ever had a couple of peps say i knew u had that, Its just like I dont know, can't explain. and the fact a while back i won that 10,000 free roll 1st pl 2,000 well of played some of it and waited 3weeks and would not pay me. so i dont know if they changed on paying out or what recently. All i know is I will nvver deposit on cake agin. I will stick to bodog. or pokerstars

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I...I cant, I think ummmm....what? Your jumbled post contradicts itself quite a few times. You won a $10000 freeroll, for 1st, $2000.... and you "played some of it" but 3 weeks later they still didnt pay you??!1 WHAT?!

Ive played cake for a long time now, they always pay. Ive never even seen a $10k freeroll and I check it pretty much every day.

T

tinheads

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only $10,000 freeroll i've seen on the cake network was for the BETUS site, anyway, i don't like their RNG or software, always seems that in an all in situation the hand with the least outs hits, usually a four card flush or river straight, just my opinion and i'm probably a paranoid loony anyway

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like some of the the peps play on cake it seems like they know exactly what i hav i ever had a couple of peps say i knew u had that, Its just like I dont know, can't explain. and the fact a while back i won that 10,000 free roll 1st pl 2,000 well of played some of it and waited 3weeks and would not pay me. so i dont know if they changed on paying out or what recently. All i know is I will nvver deposit on cake agin. I will stick to Bodog. or Pokerstars

They can see your card if they're running Cake Hole Cam Viewer. Of course you could be seeing theirs if you'd just download it too. I don't understand why everyone doesn't use it???

GL.

I

itzjickie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While Cake isn't one of my favorite sites (their blind structure is crazy) I have played there for over 2 yrs and never had a problem with receiving my winnings.

R

royalflush525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK guys stop busting my balls, My writing wasn't the best I was playing in two freerolls when i was writing, So I'm sorry. But I dont cheat I never heard of that cake thing where u can see someones cards. And besides I'm not good at writing that would explain why I dont write. And also Its been awhile for my 2000 win mybe oct 06 or 07 and I did say I dont know if they changed. So sorry about the post I will try and make them better.
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH AND PLAY POKER. see you all on the tables Lisa AKA royalflush525

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF!!!!!, Where's the cake?!!!, damn you and your false statements about cake:mad:

K

khicks26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They can see your card if they're running Cake Hole Cam Viewer. Of course you could be seeing theirs if you'd just download it too. I don't understand why everyone doesn't use it???

GL.
lmao
anyway if you have never made a depoist, most sites will not pay freeroll winnings till you do. or your winnings are bonus money that you have to work off at the cash tables.

R

royalflush525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heres copy of email
ReplyReply All JSifyForm("forward_top50972772"); Move...Inboxbad foodcardscomputer stuffebaypictEMOTIONAL SAYINGSfamily shitforumsfreepokermoneygamblinggambling2gradesinformationjobsjokesmake moneymoney accounts for n...moneynlopnolporderspersonalPICTURESpokerroomsprizesshipmentsshoppingsurveystaxestravelwins
#top_move50972772, #top_move_select50972772, #50972772top_reply, #50972772top_reply_all { visibility:visible; } Flag this message
Tournament Prize Detail

Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:58 PM

"support@cakepoker.com" <support@cakepoker.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
royalflush525@yahoo.com

Congratulations royal52560,

Out of 4000 players in Tournament 719289, you came in 1st and have won $2,320.00.

Best wishes,
The CakePoker Team

hasEML = false;

S

simpleman31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never played at CakePpoker. Do they really have an program that allows someone else to see your card. Now that I know about Cake.... I'll be putting it on the ever growing list of "don't play here".

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played at CakePpoker. Do they really have an program that allows someone else to see your card. Now that I know about Cake.... I'll be putting it on the ever growing list of "don't play here".

lol I can't believe two people in this thread actually beleived that statement.....its called.....sarcasim/joke