bodog traffic down? is there a better SnG site?

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious if anyone else has noticed bodog traffic dropping off alot in the last couple weeks? I play SnGs and MTTs so if you play ring games maybe you haven't noticed a change, but tables are taking forever at times (10-15 minutes) to fill up for a SnG lately. When before they filled up pretty fast.

Just wondering if I'm imagining it or if something is up.

I'm also noticing alot more people playing solid poker all of a sudden at the SnGs.

Maybe just a natural swing and things go back to normal in a few days, who knows. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this who plays there.

On a separate note, what site would you play on and why if SnGs were your focus?

BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I just signed to Bodog a week ago, I don't know what it used to be like before, but tourneys fill up pretty slow now. You must wait couple of minutes for start on low stakes. On the other side, it could be much worse ... I signed up recently to the Cryptologic Network too, and waited 50 minutes to play 10 man SNG 5+0.50 ... and then lost all my chips in second hand :mad:

Acording to [old link~tb] nothing important has changed in Bodog's ring game traffic ... I think that's the case with the tourneys too .. it's just your imagination ;)

If you are SNG begginner, you could try any of Microgaming poker sites (ex Prima Poker). They have 5 man tourneys where first 3 are in the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada