Bodog Problems

J

jim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played pokerstars for a year or so and never once got disconnected... since I've been at bodog I constantly have problems! It is not my internet or firewall problem, it is something on their end. Anyone else have trouble here?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Describe with as much detail as u can, the problem, then send it to bodog support.

Welcome to Cardschat.

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a problem of Bodog not running/launching on my comp. I removed and reinstalled twice, and have received no help from their cust support. Anyone else have this problem and/or any suggestions.

S

sublimefool

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went a stretch of having problems with connectivity and sent them emails maybe 4 times and always got the same reply back...it's on your end...even though sometimes I would have connection on one table and not the other..no problems since the last update though so far..I always see people having problems with it in other forums...they say calling is a better way to go as far as getting a resolution and maybe some T credits

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a problem of Bodog not running/launching on my comp. I removed and reinstalled twice, and have received no help from their cust support. Anyone else have this problem and/or any suggestions.

i find you receiving no help from cust. support highly unlikely, as they are the best in the biz in my opinion. gotta be something on ur end, as i have the a problem with FT and no others.:(

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a lot of disconnects with Bodog here. But, I do get some real problems with screens dragging. Same at FT. Just gotta put up with it at FT. Talked to the people at Bodog(they are the tops IMO, just for having a phone number!!!!!) and it is at my end, soooo I put up with it. Simple, huh. I play, problem my end, I like to play there. I take the consequences.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada