Bodog Payouts - changes

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently bodog no longer sends payout checks via US mail. The cashier instead lists checks by 'courier' as an option. My previous cashout I received my check via US mail in 8 days. This one I have waited 3 weeks and no check. The cashier says to allow 40 days although when I submitted my request it said 15 - 20 days. Has anyone received a recent check or perhaps can shed some light on this? Thanks

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed out almost completely from Bodog on May 6th because I just didn't play there anymore. I didn't get my check until June 16th. So it took quite a while but it did arrive eventually. I did contact support once at the 1 month mark and they assured me it was in process. It arrived 2 weeks later.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed out almost completely from Bodog on May 6th because I just didn't play there anymore. I didn't get my check until June 16th. So it took quite a while but it did arrive eventually. I did contact support once at the 1 month mark and they assured me it was in process. It arrived 2 weeks later.

i had one a couple months back that took a while to get. i contacted support around the 3 week mark and was told they are "BUDGETED" a certain amount a month to take care of payouts, and my "X" amount was down the line in the ones that were taken care of in that budget but to expect it with 14 days...

12 days later it was there, so have patience...:cool:

C

Craized

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My last check took about 3 weeks, came via DHL.

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A recent experience I had with bodog happened a few months ago. I cashed some money out 4 consecative weeks. Instead of sending me 4 different checks which is what I wanted (a steady check each week) they held the checks and merged them all together for one check which took nearly two months to get. I now will use moneygram for my next cash out. Goodluck

P

Playmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog has had a reputation for slow playouts when it comes to checks...I remember sometime last year it took them almost 6 weeks to recieve a check..
PS= back in the Day Bodog was Great when it came getting Paid Via Check..But times have changed with alot of sites etc

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:mad:Thanks to everyone for their input. It has been 49 days since my original request. I still have received NOTHING. I have sent 2 emails. Lot of excuses and apologies but no action.

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally received my check today(sept. 11). It came via Fedex and was drawn on a Montreal bank. It was 77 days after my payout request. Bodog apologized and gave me a $20 bonus, then deducted that from my rakeback. I think this is UNacceptable.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather have FedEx, DHL or UPS deliever my check anyway, they provide tracking numbers, compaired to US Mail. That is why Bodog is doing this. This way they can track where your check is, incase it does not come in a timley manner. They are trying to improve their system.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada