Bodog HH's

shrtstakatak

shrtstakatak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be participating in the freeroll contest at bodog today and was wondering the best way to get and save HH's. Do they dump onto my hard drive somewhere like FT and Stars? Or do I have to save them manually?

W

wbread86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like bodog actually saves the hand histories on their side somewhere. You can go to account then hand history and search through them there. Looked around and couldn't find any option to save them to your drive.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can download and use the free trial of the Bodog Handgrabber from Idleminer. It's only good for 1000 hands but it should get you through the contest.

shrtstakatak

shrtstakatak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool thanks, looks like I'm all set!

shrtstakatak

shrtstakatak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The miner is running but not saving hands. I made a folder in the directory and pointed the program to it, but status us not changing from 0 saved hands.:confused::confused:

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmmm....not sure I can help you since I'm at work. I haven't played at Bodog for a while so it's possible the miner doesn't work with the newest Bodog software I guess.

Make sure you open the miner THEN open Bodog.

shrtstakatak

shrtstakatak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, no didn't work. I closed Bodog all the way and brought it back up. No luck. Hmm. I'll just have to try to remember the hands for analysis, I guess. One of the requirements for this contest. Ill ask around at the tables.

Thanks

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT2 - yes
PT3 - not yet
Holdem Manager - yes

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sucks bodogs hh isn't copy and paste compatible

It is actually, and I have often posted Bodog HHs here by this method:

1. Copy from the Bodog HH window to a Word document.
2. Use Word to tidy up the Bodog graphic elements which get scrambled in the transfer.
3. Copy the resulting plain text to CC.

A little bit of extra work, but perfectly do-able.

R

rocky&taz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog Idleminer

Idleminer only works for cash (ring) games, does not work for either tournaments or SNGs. This is by design, they claim that it is planned as a future improvement but I will believe it when I see it. It also works for Omaha cash games.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Idleminer only works for cash (ring) games, does not work for either tournaments or SNGs. This is by design, they claim that it is planned as a future improvement but I will believe it when I see it. It also works for Omaha cash games.

There is the answer. I only ever used it for cash games, so I guess I never knew this.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I looked at the future supported sites for PT3, they say they will support ub/ap in the next beta, Bodog is next on the list after those to be supported. So maybe by the end of the year PT3 will support it directly.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada