Bodog

88deruyter88

88deruyter88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: hello i am playing on bodog,and i think its a nice site to play,there is only one thing i do not like,and that there is not many choice to play in tournaments.am i right or or wrong?:eek:

L

lpcjr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your right bodog is pretty good but i like the variety on fulltilt and pokerstars much better.

M

milkman28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just downloaded bodog not deposited yet but it looks ok 2 me :D

W

whiskers

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard Bodog is the best site when it comes to realistic play, but payouts are very(and I mean very) slow!!!

:eek:

M

mt19135

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea they only offer holdem tournments, and the payouts are slow, can take a 4-6 weeks

T

tisias

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4-6 weeks!! this is really slow I'm afraid. However they offer a 500 freeroll.

hojediade

hojediade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: hello i am playing on Bodog,and i think its a nice site to play,there is only one thing i do not like,and that there is not many choice to play in tournaments.am i right or or wrong?:eek:

This is true. BoDog don't have much tourneys. It suits well to the field of players i guess as it can't be compared to Fulltilt nor Stars while looking at the traffic report from : http://www.pokerscout.com/
Bodog appears to be ranked 14th of all rooms for their cash game players traffic which is not bad, representing 10% of fulltilt one's for example. That must explains why the variety tend to be smaller.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada