bodog??????

jph6696

jph6696

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone know why I'm not able to reg a account with bodog poker, I make it to the end of the reg and its says that their not accepting accounts in my location right now, i'm from nl canada.
over & out
jph6696

jph6696

jph6696

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i did email em with no response

no email response what so ever, 3 emails

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because they do not allow Canadian players at Bodog.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you called their tech support? Seems odd they don't allow you folks

Maybe because some of you Canucks are too dang good?

jph6696

jph6696

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh

yeh!. must that were too good, how dumb is that not accepting canadian players!
anyways thanks ppl
jph6696

Last edited:
pokerjdud

pokerjdud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahah i hear ya man, but bodog is a joke alot of the times anyway lol, the sports book is the best part about it,

jph6696

jph6696

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to know, I though I might have been missing out lol
over & out
jph6696

G

gembob13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I successfully registered for an account there, from the US, then got a new computer and wasn't able to sign on again and when I tried to re-register I got the same error message......so that may not be helpful, but I can empathize...

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
candian players cannot play on bodog because bodog is based in canada and they dont want to get scrutenized by the government over gambling policies

K4Lic0

K4Lic0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why does everyone rag on Bodog?

I agree, I really like Bodog, it is my #1 room. Although I play on a bunch of other sites as well and can understand why some people dislike it. The main reason I play there is because it's got fairly soft competition, and i can make more money that way :D

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, I really like Bodog, it is my #1 room. Although I play on a bunch of other sites as well and can understand why some people dislike it. The main reason I play there is because it's got fairly soft competition, and i can make more money that way :D
no one said it was a bad site
imo it is one of the better ones on the net but i dont play there cause i cant get money on there

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never said I didn't like the play, just have headaches with the software that doesn't happen with any other site I play at and tired of tech support calling "connection problems on user's end". I hear the same from far too many other people to buy that it's my ISP creating the problem.

for what it's worth, I've played well over 20 thousand hands at Bodog and will probably keep playing there for a long time to come. Seems the problems always ocurred during the two big daily freeroll games so I just pay cash. CC freeroll's have worked fine. Sometimes I wonder if it's perhaps some kind of system overload at peek non paying customer times?? Who knows.......I sure don't

K4Lic0

K4Lic0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had a disconnection problem with Bodog. *knocks on wood*
The only site i've ever had disconnection problems with was FullTilt, but that hasn't happened in a long time.

Rossta

Rossta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been considering switching to bodog from FT. Like said, I'm looking for a softer and smaller group of players.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OK...I give up.......

Was playing a SnG last night at Bodog, bubble time. I called in with AJ, flopped AAJ in late position. Got raised all but 100 chips and called, Villian had more chips than me by a small amount. Turn blank and EXACTLY THEN I get a screen message "bodog experiencing difficulties" and it closed. Villian must have raised the turn or river because when I final got the dang thing on again my chips were gone (autofolded from a bet while I was kicked off). I know he couldn't have beat my A high full house, I saw the turn was a middle card blank... Had 1/2 blind left for chips and the ante's were getting big, no chance of a comeback.

Frusterated doesn't quite cover it..........

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
candian players cannot play on bodog because bodog is based in canada and they dont want to get scrutenized by the government over gambling policies

That`s pretty much it in a nutshell. Their licence forbids them from accepting domestic Canadian players.

BTW, I routinely multitable at Bodog (have been doing so today, in fact) and experience no connection problems.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada