Bet Chis Ferguson at FT!

I

IlIACEIlI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Step 1: Find Jesus on FTP, knock everyone else out of the tourney and go heads up with the MAN!

ChrisVsJerry1.jpg

Step 2: Get Jesus to go "ALL IN" while he hopes to catch a break because you dominated the table and he is no match for you!

ChrisVsJerry2.jpg

Step 3: Take screen shots at the end of the match to prove you actually did it!

ChrisVsJerry3.jpg

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell is he doing at a $10 sit n go, lol.

Nice win. You are far better than him obviously. Quit your job, sell your house, divorce the wife, abandon the kids and turn pro.

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol im not sure if i believe this why would a pro poker player be playing at a 10 dollar sit and go lol just wondering how people do all that photoshoping

I

IlIACEIlI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol im not sure if i believe this why would a pro poker player be playing at a 10 dollar sit and go lol just wondering how people do all that photoshoping

?oO? ... if u dont believe me prove that it is fudge
or please call FTP Administration! they prob. have an record!

just because u dont get that far in poker doesnt mean nobody can beat him!

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe him, Chris plays lots of different limits....
Nice job :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And for a new guy his presentation was well done too!

palmer2000e

palmer2000e

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Ferguson has his own Play Chip table, so why cant he play that low of limit? i believe it, i dont understand why someone wouldnt? nice work buddy!

A

ArmadilloTrim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is playing at those low limits as part of his build zero dollars into 10000. He plays with strict guidlines, and risks no more than 5% of his br at a time. He is at around 300 or so at the moment, so its justified that he is playing at those limits. Read all about it in bluff magazine!!

W

wkndnrs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok...Question.....doesChris F., go by a certain alias on site or just by his regular name ?? i love watching him on the AfterDark poker on the tv.....and FYI ( yes....i am still lost ! lol ) Get the tracking dogs out and find me!! preferably before the next freeroll game comes along ! Oh yeah..Im the old lady with hair down past my 'arse right now.....getting it ready for LocksOf Love....!

W

wkndnrs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
OOPS ! i didnt read far enough down the page.....I guess he does go by his own name.....how cool is that ! Now i have something to shoot for ! woohoo ! gotta luv it

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
awesome i bet your adrenaline was flowing like a waterfall!!:)

Attachments

• 177289i5o3snv8uw.gif
    177289i5o3snv8uw.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 68
~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice win Tymelis glad that you shared it with us.

T

thasauce7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many of the FullTilt pros play lower limits even for play money, just look it up on FT that is one of their main attractions IMO. I have played in the same tourney's as Huck Seed, Allen Cunningham, Lee Watkinson, etc. They don't do it often, but they do it.

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Job!

Hey well done-

Its real Chris plays lower limit Razz alot..Ive played him before in 20 sng. He plays in freerolls too...crazy but true. My tourney results were not as good , unfortunatly. Lots of pros play lower limits of HORSE as well..Played Jim McMannus( Positively Fifth St) he is a hell of a nice guy!:D

mbutler007

mbutler007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris has been playing low buy in tourneys a lot recently. I played in a $5 Stud tournament he was in last week. I played in a $1 90 player SNG on Full Tilt with Marco Traniello too. Full Tilt is so cool...

thwizzofoz

thwizzofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a mastercard commercial?

$11 buy in for poker tourney
$6 for a six pack of Budweiser
Beating Chris "Jesus" Ferguson... PRICELESS!

Way too cool!

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

He plays alot of low limit games and even play money once in a while. I think it's great because it can give people stories like this.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell is he doing at a $10 sit n go, lol.

Nice win. You are far better than him obviously. Quit your job, sell your house, divorce the wife, abandon the kids and turn pro.
LMAO......BTW, nice win.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI bronco, all pros on FT have their names listed in red, to let all players know that it is the actual pro your playing at the table.