Best site for quick plays?

T

thepokerdoctor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of the surprising success of this blog, I’ve decided to add either video or audio blog entries in addition to the written entries. My projected date is 3 weeks from today. Hopefully, this will add a higher level of convenience for those of you that would rather listen to the entries while surfing the internet or playing on-line poker. I know I personally rarely get a chance to read an entire blog. I’d rather listen and surf the internet at the same time. The real treat though is seeing my sexy face a couple of times per week.
If anyone has any experience with video or audio blogs, I would greatly appreciate any help you could offer. If there is a particular software or hardware that you recommend, please let me know. Thanks.
Also, because this blog has renewed my interest in poker, I’ve decided to start playing on-line poker again. What can I say? I’ve been bitten by the poker bug. Is there one on-line poker site that stands above the rest? I’m sure they all have their strengths or weaknesses. I need a site that is relatively easy to use, and has games that take a max of 2 or 3 hours. I wish I had more time to play, but my schedule just doesn’t allow it. Once again, thanks for any advice you can offer.

Dr. T.J.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Misleading title

EDIT: Nevermind the misleading title part, but Stars and Tilt have some sng's that take around that time range. Just play 27 or 45 player sng's, should be what you're looking for

Last edited:
T

thepokerdoctor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologize. I copied and pasted the post from my blog. I was in too big of a hurry to revise it. How in the heck does someone edit a post on here?

Thanks for the tip.